Bad boys

Options

Replies

• VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have a good man who's good to me but has bad boy tendencies/an edge. So he's adventurous and into being naughty but only with me :)

Kinda makes sense?

Makes perfect sense!!
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    if you have to ask, you're doing it wrong.

That wasnt the intent of the question.....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have a good man who's good to me but has bad boy tendencies/an edge. So he's adventurous and into being naughty but only with me :)

Kinda makes sense?

It makes perfect sense, I like good guys, I'm big on character and truthfulness.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Fun + Confidence = Babes

If you can cook, play piano and do the romantic thing then you will have them swarming around you.

2013-01-28%252020.15.49_Bob.jpg

you have pillow lips that make me want to lay down on them...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    a man that will live on the edge and do ANYTHING ILLEGAL ONCE.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    It is all about the confidence and mystery. Bad boys tend to have a bit more of that.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    i left the toilet seat up.

i don't even care.

take that, ladies.

Don't care either.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Just ignore the target female(s) and pretend not to like her/them. Then the b*tches will be all over you.
  • nornyb
    nornyb Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Clearly you live on the edge......what's next? Taking the plastic bags off of dry cleaning before you hang it in the closet?
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options

Kinda makes sense?

Wish my ex had said that, instead she likes to be under watch 24/7 and to be shouted at, takes a 'bad *kitten*' to do that eh, her loss :)
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Bad enough to call me names but not bad enough to beat me into a bloody pulp for overcooking the pasta. No one actually wants a bad boy.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Need to have me some bad boy.... OH did I just say that out loud? It is confidence .... a look that they have .... a swagger. I am not sure I could define it but I love me some.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Bad enough to call me names but not bad enough to beat me into a bloody pulp for overcooking the pasta. No one actually wants a bad boy.

Agreed. That kind of bad boy is the reason I'm over bad boys.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Jax Teller! Now THAT is a bad boy! DROOL
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I don't know what a "bad boy" is. I have a male friend who always complains that "nice guys finish last" and "girls always go for the *kitten*". I can say that in *his* case he may be "nice" but he is very insecure and self-deprecating. And the guys that he is talking about are confident and assertive. I doubt the majority of girls want to date a "bad" boy in the sense of poor qualities and characteristics. I can only speak for myself and say that I like a "nice" and respectful guy who is confident, assertive, and a bit naughty :bigsmile:
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I used to be into "bad boys". Not crazy guys, but bad. Now that I grew up... I'm not your mother. If they don't have their **** straight in their 30's+, they'd need not bother.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    ME... that's who...
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Kinda makes sense?

Wish my ex had said that, instead she likes to be under watch 24/7 and to be shouted at, takes a 'bad *kitten*' to do that eh, her loss :)

I'm happy for you that she's your ex :)
  • FGVC1188
    FGVC1188 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i punched a chick once. Does that count?
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    a man that will live on the edge and do ANYTHING ILLEGAL ONCE.

Sex with barnyard animals? Murder by chainsaw? Embezzling from a hospice for terminally ill kittens? Eating grapes in the market and not buying them?

Ooooh, drunk driving. Nothing whets my whistle like a drunk driver. Call me, LiLo!