Pectoral Implants

Options

Replies

• Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I've been considering them for a while too. Does anyone know if you lose any nipple sensitivity?

Not with silicone.

Can I get that in the hardware aisle?

Do it yourself...

http://www.diypics.com/how-make-fake-breast-augmentation/
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I've been considering them for a while too. Does anyone know if you lose any nipple sensitivity?

Not with silicone.

Can I get that in the hardware aisle?

I would be careful of the brand of silicone and where you buy it, there is no quality control on that stuff!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I would recommend going as large as possible for increased bench press strength.

Big man bags = shorter range of motion.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have pectoral implants. I highly recommend them.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would not consider a do it yourself option. Either go to a reputable plastic surgeon who has performed many such implants or don't do it at all. If I am going to surgically augment my body for the rest of my life, I want things done correctly!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?

One difference would be that men can get larger pectoral muscles through exercise, women can only (significantly) increase their breast size through surgery.

My issue with cosmetic surgery is that it is in response to cultural beauty ideals that create high anxiety about body image. BUT people workout, tan, clothe, accessorize, tweeze, wax, shave, makeup, and so on, to make themselves look "better". Who are we to decide where the line is drawn? That is a personal choice.

Personally, I think you should do the work to get the muscle changes you want. Surgery is a big deal and you may not get the results you want.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. Women get implants all the time that are far more obvious. Who really has DD when they weigh 120 pounds? Why can't guys do this too?

We also get brazilian wax...what do you say?
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

because 120lbs with huge fake implants is a beautiful sight.

*smh* trojan ;)

165 with mom boobs is soooooo much sexier
  • adornedelle
    Options
    Cause it's ghey?

lmao. I just died.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I know this has got to be a joke. And the answer is no.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a huge fan of them. It's so stupid to waste all that time in the gym day after day when you can just make one stop to a surgeon and get implants.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a huge fan of them. It's so stupid to waste all that time in the gym day after day when you can just make one stop to a surgeon and get implants.

Thank you! Time is money! If you multiply your hourly wage by the number of hours it would take to get the same results, I am positive you will find that surgery is the far cheaper option!

Here are some pics of typical results that can be expected:
    http://plasticsergeant.com/taxonomy/term/29
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Thank you! Time is money! If you multiply your hourly wage by the number of hours it would take to get the same results, I am positive you will find that surgery is the far cheaper option!

Looks pretty unnatural
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    are you guys actually serious?? bro tip #9: man the F#@k up .. TRAIN and EAT .
    pectorial implants _ whats this world coming to ?

Omg, I thought for sure this was going to be a joke. I agree TOTALLY with what this guy said! Holy hell.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

because 120lbs with huge fake implants is a beautiful sight.
    So is a 120lb man with huge fake pecs
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i am with fcp1234 - why don't men get the brazilian wax .... now that i would love ...
    I looked at some of the before an after pics suggested .for the implants ... have to say some of the men came out looking a little more ummm feminine ...
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Seriously? This is crazy talk, people.
  • ozigal
    ozigal Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't know... I think it is a brilliant idea. Let's face it, not everyone is going to be able to build up great pecs and sometimes mother nature needs a bit of a helping hand. It works for women, why not for men?
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options

^^ This! One Million times.

If you want it, do the work. Nothing worth having is easy!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

^^ This! One Million times.

If you want it, do the work. Nothing worth having is easy!

i knew somebody who inherited $125M when he was in college. your argument is invalid.