Bad boys

Options

Replies

• stephaniern21
    Options
    I'd rather have a good man who's good to me but has bad boy tendencies/an edge. So he's adventurous and into being naughty but only with me :)

Kinda makes sense?

^^ Totally makes sense- same here! ^^ Someone who can be a sweetheart and cuddle with you, but isn't afraid to stand up against someone else
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i'll take a good boy that I can corrupt any day over an already bad boy ;P
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Not trying to brag or anything but one year I went trick or treating and the bowl said take one.. I took two.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Not trying to brag or anything but one I went trick or treating and the bowl said take one.. I took two.

was that last year?
  • fcp1234
    Options
    I'd rather have a good man who's good to me but has bad boy tendencies/an edge. So he's adventurous and into being naughty but only with me :)

Kinda makes sense?

^^ Totally makes sense- same here! ^^ Someone who can be a sweetheart and cuddle with you, but isn't afraid to stand up against someone else

How bout one that does the dishes? Am I pushing it?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I like my bad boys to stay bad...good can be boring!!!

I know, right? It's so much more exciting to have to pick him up after a night in the holding tank or clean him up after a bar fight. Not to mention how fun it is to explain to all your friends why he's a *kitten* to everyone. Or to explain to all his friends that you don't want to sleep with them because they all try to convince you he's a *kitten* the minute he leaves the room. And it's a total blast trying to convince your mother that one day he's going to do something other than get fired from his jobs tending bar. Or to the cop how that bag of illegal substance ended up in your car.

Yep. A real riot, those bad boys.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mystery, an edge, smart@$$ and tattoos!!! :bigsmile:
    yes yes yes!!!! But I like them to be a good guy at heart! Smartass yes, *kitten* no.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    not me.... ya i DID when i was a teenager and wanting that enjoyment. but now that i grew up mentally i would stay away from bad boys... i will ONLY date good boys now- men with jobs- dont like going out and getting drunk- has a stable job- isnt an a rude person...

this whole "bad boys" thing where men think they have to be bad to keep a lady is bull because i will see it as a turn off....

but its because i grew up fast soooo thats y my perception changed
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I like my bad boys to stay bad...good can be boring!!!

I know, right? It's so much more exciting to have to pick him up after a night in the holding tank or clean him up after a bar fight. Not to mention how fun it is to explain to all your friends why he's a *kitten* to everyone. Or to explain to all his friends that you don't want to sleep with them because they all try to convince you he's a *kitten* the minute he leaves the room. And it's a total blast trying to convince your mother that one day he's going to do something other than get fired from his jobs tending bar. Or to the cop how that bag of illegal substance ended up in your car.

Yep. A real riot, those bad boys.

hahahaha! I swear you are describing my ex. Ugh... yea, it was SO much fun trying to explain everything he did or didn't do. Eff that mess. That was more of a headache than anything.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Mystery, an edge, smart@$$ and tattoos!!! :bigsmile:

Whelp, now I know who my stalker is
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Not trying to brag or anything but one I went trick or treating and the bowl said take one.. I took two.
    haha omg that was funny!!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    niceguy.gif

Wet shoulder from getting cried on! BAHAHAHAHA
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Bad boys....Meh. They're usually just trying to prove something to someone who is of no consequence. Anger management issues is not sexy.

I'd rather have a Southern boy who is true to self.

But unless you guys are related, he's never going to marry you
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options

was that last year?

of course
  • fcp1234
    Options

was that last year?

of course

damn, thats hot
  • louisel809
    Options
    I honestly have never got the bad boy thing. I like nice guys, always have pretty a sure I always will.
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    never liked bad boys, I married the good guy <3
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Do women really still use this term? I didn't think anybody over 30 did.
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a good boy, no leather, tattoos, motorbikes, sex, drugs or rock'n'roll going on here :smile:
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm a good boy, no leather, tattoos, motorbikes, sex, drugs or rock'n'roll going on here :smile:

but are you corruptible?