Options
texnurse
texnurse Posts: 33 Member
Starting weight: 178 7/25/2012
Current weight: 135 1/20/2013
Goal weight: 120
Size 14 to a size 6!
34 - 27- 33

30 DS, 6 week 6 pack, Ease into 5K, Running 3-4 miles now 4-6 times a week and loving it!

beforeandafter_zps3921a2aa.jpg

I don't think my image code is working but you can see the before and after on my profile :)

Replies

• bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    great job
  • vanessa5580
    Options
    Great Job! I needed this today!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are doing an incredible job!!! I am so proud of you :love: :love: :love:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yay, you are my hero. same height same starting size only my goal is size 4 but I would kill to be a 6 right now. Instead of commiting a felony I have chosen this app and slim fasting to get to my goals or at least close. 6 is an awesome size! (I only need to be a 4 because I'm just a little shorter than you and have health problems that I want to have as least weight at possible aggravating it.)

Can you read my profile and consider friending me? I'm actually paring down my list but you are my mfp "after" twin so please consider.

Congratu-freaking-lations!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way here you go! That's you baby, all you!

• Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Your stomach is so tiny! You look great :)
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your starting weight and goals are similar to mine. I'm 5'3" and just got down to 160 from starting weight of 182. Still working, shooting for 145 next. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! well done you!!!

I started running last summer but found that my knees started troubling me (I weighed a similar amount to you)- did you find this and, if so, did you just carry on and ignore it?
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! That's about what i'm trying to do as well. Congratulations! Real Success!
  • jessiewalters86
    Options
    Yay! This is super exciting, great job!!
  • amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow you look fab!! my stats are almost the same as yours and ive another 7lbs to get to your weight....if my tummy looks anything like that i will be more than delighted!! congratulations and well done on all your hard work x:happy:
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I have just started my journey, you progress is just the inspiration I needed! You look amazing!!!
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Size 14 to a size 6!
    34 - 27- 33

30 DS, 6 week 6 pack, Ease into 5K, Running 3-4 miles now 4-6 times a week and loving it!

I don't think my image code is working but you can see the before and after on my profile :)

Awesome!! :)
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    You really did a good job. You are an inspiration this is what I needed to see today. Thank You! I'm thinking I should try out the 30 day Shred, I have heard good things so far.

Good Luck in your progress
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Options
    Just wow!!! Way to go!! Inspirational!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Big inspiration to continue on this journey. Congrats
  • texnurse
    texnurse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My knees did bother me at first with running and I had an IT band injury from changing up my shoes, I stretched more, joint juice helped me a lot, and just ran through the little aches and pains, my body adjusted, thank you everyone for so much :heart: I have tried every magic pill, diet out there, I just had to find what worked for me, lots of ups and downs, this time no pill, no diet, just healthier choices, a few work out dvd's and good old fashioned running. :blushing:
  • Azaelia11
    Options
    wow you look fantastic!!! keep it up girl! :D
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    wow you go girl!!! hoping I can get my stomach to look like that and still keep the girls lol
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Size 14 to a size 6!
    34 - 27- 33

Thanks for sharing! I just got myself back on track and were the same height and my starting weight is close to yours ONCE was..you look amazing! Thank you for sharing and motivation to continue on my journey!! GREAT JOB!!
  • Sonriendo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: simply awesome!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!