Sorry

Options
2»

Replies

• FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sticky Toffee Pudding :tongue: :love:

Created by the devil herself i think...........Along with Food network and Hagendaz (sp)

"The Devil Herself"...funny ha ha...It's you Men that made us that way...if we didn't have to get to your heart via your stomach, we wouldn't have come up with all the fancy sweet stuff in the 1st place!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    icescream.gificescream.gif
    icescream.gif

Some for everyone

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :tongue: mmm that was really good Kath! now I have to log it in....sigh!! lol

hugs!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    icescream.gif

Some for everyone

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

That's okay. Don't need it. I bought some Nutella :blushing:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    "Ice cream when the fudge did we get ice cream?"
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Created by the devil herself i think...........Along with Food network and Hagendaz (sp)

"The Devil Herself"...funny ha ha...It's you Men that made us that way...if we didn't have to get to your heart via your stomach, we wouldn't have come up with all the fancy sweet stuff in the 1st place!

I knew i would get one of you with that. :laugh: :laugh:

It was a really good show though like right after it was over i went to the store lookiing for it and found it. Not kidding one of the best (and worst for me) i have ever eaten. (im usually a no sugar low fat icecream kind of person)
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Ice cream & good humor (Chief:happy: ) are good for the sole!

My version: Nonfat FroYo
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

I knew i would get one of you with that. :laugh: :laugh:

It was a really good show though like right after it was over i went to the store lookiing for it and found it. Not kidding one of the best (and worst for me) i have ever eaten. (im usually a no sugar low fat icecream kind of person)

:laugh: I think the rest of us were in an Ice Cream Fog....ahhhhh ice cream....I'll have to keep my eye out for that flavor now ....since our "girl" created it!:devil: its bound to be delish! :wink: