SUPERBOWL

Options
2»

Replies

• ladderguy055
    Options
    Try eating a high fiber, filling lunch beforehand. Then watch your portions at the party. I've always believed it's not so much what you eat as how much you eat. Enjoy the party, just use a small plate and try not to graze.
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I read an article about how anxiety over dieting affects women and it said that when women feel guilty about breaking their diet they have more of a tendancy to binge on their cheat.... So don't bring carrots, relax and indulge moderately
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We are having a Super Bowl party. I plan on working out extra this week and working out before the party. I also plan on eating very well all week and very light before the game. I tend to snack a lot at parties so its just going to be lunch and dinner put together. It is one day. :)
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'll do what I always do: Skip breakfast, workout a little harder and then ENJOY. Especially since it's looking like my team is going to win their 6th ring!!!!! Go 9ers!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Go!!! Niners!! :)
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    GO RAVENS!!

:noway:

My face exactly! Go 49ers!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am having a superbowl party and I am making things off of Emilybites.com .......Good luck
  • mystikalbeanz
    mystikalbeanz Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Are you supposed to bring an appetizer? I have that dilemma, and am trying to find a halfway healthy snack that I like and others would enjoy. Still searching, but things like cantaloupe, veggie tray, spicy almonds,celery boats are worth a look.

This recipe is delicious and only 134 calories for 1/4 cup! I made it for a get together a few weeks ago and it was a big hit. There's alot of other dips on that site that are good too or you can try skinnytaste.com they have a bunch of things listed for healthier superbowl snacks etc.
    http://www.emilybites.com/2013/01/caprese-dip.html#more
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The beauty of watching the game in the UK is it will start around midnight. Luckily I can't face food or beer at that time of night, especially when I know i'll be at work 4 hours after the game finishes!
  • nytweetie
    Options
    You are aloud a cheat day. Don't deprive yourself all the time. I'm going to a party too and plan on indulging. I am still drinking wine while I am on myp.