Garcinia Cambogia

Options

Replies

• MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    If you watched him last Friday, it was a different supplement.
    And if you watched him last Thursday, it was another different supplement.
    And if you watched him last Wednesday, it was a totally different supplement.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Just say no to Dr. Oz.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    The Wizard of Oz needs to pack up and walk off the end of the Earth...
  • daborn526
    Options
    Thank you for your support! I now know that Dr. Oz is full of crap...LOL! Thank you EVERYONE for the responses! This waas the firest time I utilized the Topic box! Definitely will be utilizing more!!! YOU have ALL been GREAT!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    If you watched him last Friday, it was a different supplement.
    And if you watched him last Thursday, it was another different supplement.
    And if you watched him last Wednesday, it was a totally different supplement.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Just say no to Dr. Oz.
    And take a look at his #1 client and good friend - Oprah. If any of these bogus supplements he endorses actually worked, she'd look like a fitness model....but that's definitely not the case.
  • daborn526
    Options
    Good to know...I wanted to actually find someone who had given it a shot with healthy eating and life style to see if it made a difference...I appreciate it!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!

If Dr. Oz supports it, don't buy it. He is on TV for one purpose, nowadays. To sell you crap and take your money.
  • daborn526
    Options
    Thank you for the website...really put into perspective! GREAT wieght loss, KEEP UP the GREAT job!
  • CHRISTINAOG
    Options
    he does not endorse any brand and he specifically tells you when he shows you something he finds to be working that. He also says if you see anything advertise that says he told you to buy it it's false. He does not endorse the brands and that is why he tells you what needs to be on the labels.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    So not a good investment...thanks for the heads up! It's just that my weight is coming off so slowwww...

Unless you weigh with your wallet on you I would say to skip the Land of Oz.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!!!!!
  • CHRISTINAOG
    Options
    I have been using this for a month and because of my excuses of not working out and not eating all that great I still was able to lose 5 lbs and i wasn't feeling very hungry. He also says you should use it in conjunction with Astragulus Root which helps as well. I just started my diet today and am continuing with these supplements and hoping that i see some really good results. They aren't miracle pills but i can truly say i will be buying another bottle. Vitacost.com actually has some good pricing and has been the only place i have been able to find them. Give it a try. Green Tea supplements and Hoodia are good to but again it's gotta be no fillers no extra stuff etc.
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Watching Dr. Oz support a weight loss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia. Has anyone tried this supplement?, and if so, is it worth the cost? 24.99/ 120 capsules.

Actual Garcinia Cambogia is an ayurvedic herb which boosts metabolism and helps in weight loss. But I am not sure in this world and era of manipulation,if a genuine herb will be used to make those capsules :)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your support! I now know that Dr. Oz is full of crap...LOL! Thank you EVERYONE for the responses! This waas the firest time I utilized the Topic box! Definitely will be utilizing more!!! YOU have ALL been GREAT!

Kinda warms my cold, dead heart.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I know! an OP who had an open mind and a great attitude.

wow!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I used to like dr. Oz until i saw his show a few times. He seems disingenuous and throws sound bites at the masses of the uninformed, who them take his snippets as gospel without understanding the full picture. I am sure his original intention was good but i think it got lost, somewhere. I refuse to watch he show again.. Its a conveyor belt of information. Booo Hiisss
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I know! an OP who had an open mind and a great attitude.

wow!

My heart just grew approximately 2.5 sizes. :heart:
  • ellamorgan374
    Options
    I have to disagree, I'm afraid. I've been using Garcinia Cambogia for a while now, so has both my mother and my husband and we have been doing extremely well with it. I suggest you all read this review: www.FruitGarciniaCambogia.com to get a better judgement on Garcinia Cambogia, I understand it might not work for everyone, but from my experience it has worked extremely well.

Thanks!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It didn't work for me. :grumble:
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    I did everything by the book with this pill. I gained weight. Gave the bottle away after three weeks!
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is a charlatan who preys on people who desperately want to change their lives. He promises them a quick fix, when he knows there isn't one. He should have his doctor's license taken away.