Bringing Sexy Back...

Options

Replies

• knrhardin
    Options
    Im IIN!!!!
  • kylethomas3
    Options
    I've never had a child, but I'm with ya too!!! I feel the same way. ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS. I ain't going out like this!
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!! I am with you:)
  • debz1471
    Options
    I am with you..... Dreaming of summer, getting my body and my garden ready for sunbathing !!! bring it on ! ps i have 6 kids.!!!
  • debz1471
    Options
    Being 59, I think sexy is a bus that departed without me a decade or two ago.
    Don't put yourself down everyone is sexy to somebody....... ! xx
  • JGardipee206
    JGardipee206 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awww...you can always be sexy...it's more of a mind frame than a body frame :happy:

Yes...having 3 boys is a challenge...the ages are 12, 9 and 8 months...YIKES... :tongue:

I love that: sexy is a more of a mind frame than a body frame. :happy: I'm down 20 and have hit a plateau with 25 to go still. So I have decided to reconnect with MyFitnessPal to give me the extra motivation that I need. Good luck to you!

18781376.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Azaelia11
    Options
    I have 2 girls who are 11 months apart. They are 16 months and 5 months old. My little irish twins! haha just finally glad about starting a whole new lifestyle of eating healthy, great sleep, and exercising daily :) Sexy is definitely coming back ;)
  • Bensmommylis
    Options
    I'm with you! I started eating right and working out on Jan 2, I have already lost 14 lbs!! I can't see the difference yet but everyone else can and I feel great!!
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Look at all of us moms of 3 boys! Mine are 5, 6 and 10 (but all are 3 months or less away from their birthdays)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i am with you. i joined january 2nd...lost 12 lbs so far. really enjoy this site. has helped me greatly. i have 2 boys...19 ( a freshman in college) and a 14 yr old. it's one day, one step....at a time for me. i may not be bringing sexy back, but i'm bringing back a better me!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old girl and 1 year old boy.. How hard has it been for you getting used to having a little one again lol

It has been very hard...everything has changed...it is weird but awesome at the same time...he's a good little guy. Poor thing is suffering from the rotovirus right now :-(
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    I am with you..... Dreaming of summer, getting my body and my garden ready for sunbathing !!! bring it on ! ps i have 6 kids.!!!

Damn...six kids...God bless you :-)
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    Just got back from the gym...legs feel like jello and I love it!!!! Let's do this!!!

THIN FEELS BETTER THAN FOOD TASTES!!!!
  • debz1471
    Options
    Just got back from the gym...legs feel like jello and I love it!!!! Let's do this!!!

THIN FEELS BETTER THAN FOOD TASTES!!!!
    Fantastic quote that's going on my fridge!
    And the 6 kids ....they keep me young
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It was a huge adjustment for us as he is my husbands 1st and I had my daughter at 17. Not sure how the older boys do but my daughter acts like a mini mom with him lol I love that she's not fully dependent on me and is able to help with him or entertain him while I do things around the house, school work or what not. It's definitely the best though :)
  • rwhite610
    rwhite610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    our little boy just had tubes put in after 18 ear infections and then got RSV a few weeks ago as well. Very scary virus especially when its little babies
  • sharessa1
    sharessa1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! working out to become leaner and stronger.. my goal is 128 to 125lbs w/ noticeably toned legs , arms, shoulders and back. Can't do a single regular push-up or pull-up YET but I'm working towards it at the gym 4 to 5 times a week. Eating healthy, cutting out empty calories and reading Oxygen mag for fitness tips, inspiration, etc. has helped a lot. ...Let's go!!
  • deekay8507
    deekay8507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys myself!
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I only have two kids, 10 and 8... but I sure feel like I have 6 some days lol! I'm determined that this will be my summer to finally be able to put on a bikini!
  • Momf3boys
    Options
    I love that there are so many positive, motivated people on here...we can ALL do this!!!! :tongue: