God:myth or reality?

Options
2»

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Ok well tell me what makes your god better then the other guys? Why should the muslim go to hell because your christian god is the "better" of the two? and viseversa
  • peckish_pomegranate
    peckish_pomegranate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Why do people even start these threads- no one's going to have a spiritual awakening or collapse on the freakin' fitness pal forums. It's just going to be upsetting people. Boo, OP. Use some sense.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    It's one of 'those' days where MFP has religion and alien threads :indifferent:
    Until the mighty 'god' comes down and gives us a proof, I do not believe. Look at the facts people.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    1. Lesson one: You can't debate religion.

2. Lesson two: You can't debate politics.

My answer: For me god is real. The real question now....

What do you believe?
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    2irukv5jpg.gif
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    mc11253.jpg
  • grimcosgirl
    Options
    Myth.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.