Chatroulette

Options
2»

Replies

• thatfitgaal
    Options
    Haha oh god I sure hope not, considering some of the things I've seen..!
    Never left me.

Aww I'm sure you're not that lonely :(((

I am lonely :cry: You must have been one of the 156,453,216,546 girls to find another chatter after seeing me showing you how lonely I am. All I wanted was a flash :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And all I wanted was to not see a.... well you know, the second the image popped up!!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My sister in law and i heard some pretty crazy things about it so a couple of years ago we went on. For like five minutes we were staring at this extremely dark screen trying to figure out what we were looking at. It looked like a cat licking itself but turned out to be a really hairy man tugging on himself. I imagine from his end we may have looked like we were criticizing him with all of our squinting.
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    Hahaha! No kidding?

Me and my friends' experiences, wow don't even go there! Chat roulette is fun at first but then it turns weird... do not recommend ever haha
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Haha oh god I sure hope not, considering some of the things I've seen..!
    Never left me.

Aww I'm sure you're not that lonely :(((

I am lonely :cry: You must have been one of the 156,453,216,546 girls to find another chatter after seeing me showing you how lonely I am. All I wanted was a flash :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:

And all I wanted was to not see a.... well you know, the second the image popped up!!

:brokenheart:
  • thatfitgaal
    Options
    I'm not really sure what you're realistically expecting..
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    My sister in law and i heard some pretty crazy things about it so a couple of years ago we went on. For like five minutes we were staring at this extremely dark screen trying to figure out what we were looking at. It looked like a cat licking itself but turned out to be a really hairy man tugging on himself. I imagine from his end we may have looked like we were criticizing him with all of our squinting.
    ROFL oh my goodness that's awesome!! So glad I've never had an experience like that!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    ... popped up!!
    archer-1-phrasing.jpg?w=604
  • delphineboom
    Options
    Lol I love that short video of that guy wearing a bra :P Personally I think chatroulette is mainly a platform for perverts to openly express themselves, but we do see something entertaining once in a while

http://bazoocam.org/chat/
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    All I know about Chatroulette -

tumblr_mbzitanxl11qdlh1io1_400.gif

that's great...
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been on that site maybe a total of ten times in the last five years. It's something to do when you are bored. There are a lot of people naked, a lot of people slapping it, but occassionally you meet someone cool or nice.

My most exciting story was last summer. I was talking to this kid from California, a young balck man. He was nice, we chatted for 3-4 minutes and he told me to hang on. I could tell he was walking with his laptop. The next thing I know Snoop Dogg is talking to me. As soon as his face came on the screen I must of looked like I **** or something because he started dying laughing!! All I could say was "OMG!" He could definitely tell I was surprised and that I recognized him. Snoop talked to me for literally like 60 seconds, nothing major but I thought it was cool that he even did that. He said he was getting ready for a show and just wanted to shock someone.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Slapping it?
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    we used to get drunk and troll people pretty hard on chatroullete.

8/10 people you connected to were pantsless dudes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I've done some of those cam sights back in the day, but never did CR. Though, I did see this absolutely halarious video of a guy pranking folks on it. Odd but funny. :)

http://youtu.be/u6CXMwuPbYM