Newbie!

Options
Hi all!
I am new here, just started doing this last week. I have tried to manage my weight many times but I feel like I am finally on the right track. I am doing this for my health and I think that is what's making the difference. Before I did it so I would look good to others which just ended up making me more depressed about my weight and then the eating cycle would begin.
So, just saying hi,
Nicole

Replies

• emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great site. Stick with it and make sure you're accounting for all of your food (in the past I would 'forget' the snacks or the coffee with cream, etc.). The food tab really makes you accountable. I always check it after lunch so I can plan my dinner. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi,

Im new too. This site looks great, and hopefully through time i will get all this weight off.
    Wishing you well in your weight loss journey

XXX:flowerforyou:
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Nicole, welcome to MFP. This is a great site to keep track of everything, and it really does keep you in check.
    I started in February this year, and so far I love this site..... Good luck! and be patient and stick with it.... BJ :flowerforyou:
  • anybristow
    anybristow Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!