59 y/o unsociable woman needs friends!

Options
Wrecked knees, not many social graces, kind of an oddball, 230+/-, going to give mfp another go and would like to give and get some encouragement. Like yoga, swimming, and sitting on my butt in front of the tv. Anyone up for this bundle of laughs?

Replies

• jleach
    jleach Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you can add me, we can always use more support.
  • ajs03
    ajs03 Posts: 32
    Options
    Add me if you'd like...we can all use a few more friends & encouragement!
  • TeacherMVP
    Options
    I'm trying to get healthy before my body crashes. I need motivation also. I will add you and we can motivate each other. :smile:
  • smackadoodle
    smackadoodle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like oddballs. I am one. We'll get along fine!!!
  • bodylanguage
    Options
    Lol sounds like me! Add me too :smile:
  • penbur
    penbur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • pab88
    pab88 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar...LOL. You can add me too.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, where are you located?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. Everyone is welcome to add me, I don't mind.
    I love to laugh, and hopefully you do too. :bigsmile:
  • VictoriasImage77
    VictoriasImage77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty unsociable and an oddball as well! And very close in weight to you. I'll add you!
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I can be sociable at times, but generally... ha ha. I like oddballs and just joined tonight. Let's encourage each other!

Amy
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    G'day there! Im Skye from Australia !!
    Would love to be apart of your network so will give a lil intro about me ... and plse feel free to add the ppl from my friends list too , as they too have been fantastic for me! :O)

I started MFP Jan 2012 weighing in at 83KG.... a total loss of 47lb / 23kG over that year! Unfortunately with a current knee injury Ive put back on at least 7lb/5KG -which Im now aiming towards losing, and keeping off !!! (along with those other unwanted KGs).

My goal is to reach 58KG and then start 'seriously' strength training / muscle toning. I am not doing this purely on vanity, but for health reasons. I want to live a healthy life and be proud of a good body I work hard towards! So it's time to start working..again!

I am looking for people that are using this site for legit reasons, and are happy to leave good/bad feedback on my food diary i will share with you. In return I will give you respect, recipes, advice when needed, and an overall support and encouragement that you deserve !!!!! I am not just looking for ''numbers'' on my friend list, but a list of friends that help make a difference !!!!
    ..''be the change..''

Cheers :O)
    Skye
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i just added ya to my menagerie!!
  • thill1968
    thill1968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we're all in need of support, weightloss is not an easy journey!
  • kathypavlat
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME ALSO
  • WineMaiden
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I sent the OP a friend request...I am not the most sociable gal in the world either so I can relate to that. I would love to get all the help and encouragement that I can from this site. Thanks. :)
  • alanratt
    alanratt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you can count on me . 76 years old and 94 kgneed a lot of help