No Weight Loss :(

2»

Replies

• Gypsum74
    Gypsum74 Posts: 21 Member
    Thanks Emma! Still struggling to lose it but going to cut down my carbs further and up my protein to see if that helps!
    I do however, feel better and I think look healthier (it could just be psychosomatic!) so I'm feeling some good effects!
    :)
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    It took me 2 weeks to lose my 1st lb. I started Insanity & although the scale hasn't changed much, I know my body is changing for the better.
  • Gypsum74
    I'm going to open up my food diary again. I've worked out my BMR is about 1850, so I've estimated break even (sedentary lifestyle) is 2200 per day. I'm hitting 1000-1200 per day, not eating back my all calories from exercise - mainly because I'm not hungry enough too..
    I've lost 3-4lbs in 3 weeks now. Feels as though I should have lost about 6lbs. I'm going to try to cut down my carbs to around 70g per day and fat to 50-60 and protein to 100+ for the next couple of weeks because carbs seem in the past to be what helps me pile the weight on.
    Constructive comments are welcome
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    I'm going to open up my food diary again. I've worked out my BMR is about 1850, so I've estimated break even (sedentary lifestyle) is 2200 per day. I'm hitting 1000-1200 per day, not eating back my all calories from exercise - mainly because I'm not hungry enough too..
    I've lost 3-4lbs in 3 weeks now. Feels as though I should have lost about 6lbs. I'm going to try to cut down my carbs to around 70g per day and fat to 50-60 and protein to 100+ for the next couple of weeks because carbs seem in the past to be what helps me pile the weight on.
    Constructive comments are welcome
    You're eating 1000-1200 calories per day PLUS exercise. You're not eating enough. Carbs didn't "pile" the weight on. Eating at a surplus piled the weight on.

How many times a week are you working out?
  • stacelee133
    stacelee133 Posts: 6 Member
    Personally i found it extremely beneficial to drink truck loads of water!! I know its often said, but when I did.... weight came off a lot faster!
    I also recommend alpine tea!
    Make sure you weigh yourself at the same tome every day too!!

:-)
  • Gypsum74
    Only working out 3 times a week.