• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    dannon light and fit greek yogurt?
    cottage cheese?
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes with some kind of spread (cheese, avocado, PB)
  • PediDocChicago
    PediDocChicago Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese and 1 cup fresh berries. Filling and yummy. CC is 90kcal and lots of protein. You can add more or less fruit depending on cals and taste. alternatively you can add a few nuts if you want it more savory.
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Wedge with 4 Ritz crackers and a small snack apple =))
  • MadCountyMama
    MadCountyMama Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Check out my blog post on healthy snacks - most are paleo/primal friendly!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MadCountyMama/view/14-healthy-snacks-to-curb-that-craving-470266

Good Luck!
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My FAVORITE snack is popcorn! 1/4 cup popped in oil on my stove, only 150 calories! It makes a good size bowl.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Under 200 cal, when I'm pretty hungry, I go for 1 boiled egg, 1 sliced bell pepper, some almonds and cherry tomatoes. Very filling and yummy ;)
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Today for an afternoon snack I had a Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry and Banana yogurt for 80 calories, and a Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie for 90 calories. Yum!
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Greek Yogurt veggie dip (60 cals for 2 TBSP) with baby carrots. My favorite!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    This may be more effort than you want to expend, but this is my current favorite - roasted sweet potato spears dipped in homemade chipotle mayo. The mayo is super easy to make and is much healthier than what you can buy at the store, and the fat fills you up along with the fantastic fiber of the sweet potatoes. Make a batch at the beginning of the week and you have a snack to carry your through every day!

Sweet Potato Spears -
    Slice up 2 sweet potato into wedges, making at least 16 wedges total, and toss with olive oil to coat, salt, pepper, and cumin. Lay out on a cookie sheet with potatoes not touching, and bake for 40 minutes in a 400 degree oven.

Chipotle Mayo -
    In a blender, crack one egg and add 3 T lemon juice, and leave alone for 30 minutes to bring it to room temp. Then add one or two chipotle peppers (from a can in adobo sauce), 1/4 C olive oil, and a tsp salt. Blend the crap out of it for a few seconds till its all mixed. Then, taking out the circular insert of the blender lid only, turn the blender on medium and sloooooooowly dribble in a cup of very mild olive oil. It should take 2 or 3 minutes to do it. Voila!! Done and done!

Enjoy!
  • bordsilly
    bordsilly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5Celery sticks and tuna or chicken salad with lite mayo 1/4 cup approx 125 calories:wink: