• LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    And I love the new hairstyle, keep it! lol
  • tbreck1
    tbreck1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing, thanks for the post, it's very inspiring!
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, great job and dedication. Amazing results. Keep it up!
  • Janie_May
    Janie_May Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    March, 2012: started on a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) plus putting my body in Ketosis. I was netting 800-900 calories per day. In the first two weeks, I was down 16 pounds. Pretty sure it was eight pounds of water weight and the other eight was my brain slowly leaking out of my ears. I was miserable all. the. time. Freezing, cranky, hungry. I had been on low carb before, so I knew the "flu" signs, but this was much worse and I knew I wouldn't be able to sustain this (doctor supervised) program. I found MFP at the same time just to track my food intake.

You look great and I loved reading your inspiring story...so glad you found MFP. I think the "doctors" that prescribe VLCDs should have their licenses revoked (after living on one for a while!).
    Best of luck to you.
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
  • ychisholm
    ychisholm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! It must feel terrific. I love that you know it isn't a straight line, I just figured that out myself.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your success!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love the way you think and the facts you provide in your story. This is an incredible transformation journey you are on and I'd like to join you, it is a very long path we walk. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WARRIOR !!!!!!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I kept seeing TDEE everywhere, glad you posted that link. It's really eye opening. I've been focusing on staying around1200 calories a day and the weight just isn't budging, so I get frustrated and BAM...eat some garbage. Point taken! You look fantastic by the way, great job!
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    Great job
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all, for the kind comments. =)
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    way to go! thanks for sharing you look amazing!
  • laurenlynn82
    laurenlynn82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job. It was nice to see the improvement in your blood tests as well. For me I want to loose weight so I can look better but ultimately it's to improve my numbers as well. Congratulations.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You're doing great....well done!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    great job!!
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I think it is wonderful what you have achieved, and giving credit to these awesome friends.

helloitsdan
    SideSteel
    Sarauk2sf
    MoreBean13

I am also lucky enough to have amazing input from Sarauk2sf :smile:
  • MichelleBBeaver
    MichelleBBeaver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great story, I enjoyed reading it. Good motivation for the day because I am joining a work out club this week! I was on fence but decided yesterday I need that along with better eating if I am going to succeed. Thanks for taking time to post.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy well done
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Thanks so much for sharing and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!