New... looking for friends to keep me on track

Options
HI!

I've tried MFP a few times in the past... but always fall off the wagon after about a week. Hoping that adding a few friends will add some motivation to keep it up this time, 'cause this time I need it, lol. I moved in with my bf a few months ago and that's lead to some serious portion distortion, and my pants seem to be a bit snugger than I'm used to :wink: .

Fifteen pounds (and hopefully a healthier lifestyle) to go! Thanks!

Replies

• Searley_Pants
    Searley_Pants Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, I'm on the 5:2 diet so I need supporting to sometimes!!
  • hisqtangel
    hisqtangel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :) Friends definetly make it more fun and less of a chore!
  • Rach0878
    Rach0878 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I'm new here too and starting 30 day shred and new lifestyle today! My first time on MFP so I could use support as well. Hoping to lose 12-15lbs, but hoping for more results in inches and tightening up.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I don't have all the answers but can give positive reinforcement for a job well done or a push if it is needed. Good luck on your journey!
  • KatOls49
    Options
    I have been on fitnesspal many times and quit and now I am back for good! I am also looking for new friends so you can all add me!!
  • SuseeQ62
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! The more friends, more support!
  • Jigglebewie29
    Options
    Feel free to add me =]

I've been here before, but created a new account.

Looking for new friends too.