Plus Size Barbies - Week 6

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    NewMe: Do some stretching! I had the same thing happen to me when I started Slim In 6. Just keep going it will get better.When are you starting c25k? I want to start too!

Um what is c25k???? I do Slim in 6 too and love it!!

Its short for couch to 5k. Its a training program to get you up to running a 5k. You can find it on coolrunnings.com
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Monday: 313
    Tuesday: 318

If anyone is looking for a new workout dvd I strongly suggest biggest loser bootcamp!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Well the next 5-6 weeks are going to be a killer for me. My trainer has aspiration that I don't know if I can meet. So far since I started working with her in Feb I am down 21 lbs, 5% body fat and 15 inches. Well she wants to pump that up and the goal is 18 lbs, 3% body fat and 5 inches in 5-6 weeks. This is almost 4 lbs a week and in the middle of it I have friends coming to town for Memorial day /the Coca-cola 600 and I know we are going to be out having fun and tailgating. I already plan on working out everyday but one of the days they are here but the calories are going to be scary to maintain. Wish me luck!
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just thought I'd share this with my PSBs cause I know I've made mention in the past about going through a break up... But I've recently started talking to someone new. He's really sweet and makes me smile constantly. And one of the best parts? He too started a weight loss journey after his last relationship, so he understands what I'm going through and encourages me. :) Hopefully, it will continue to go well because I love this feeling and am excited about things to come!
  • Rhoslynn
    Rhoslynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Challenge: Burn 3500 calories this week through exercise
    Mon - 422 Calories
    Tue - 0 Calories :grumble:
    Wed - 553 Calories
    Thur -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun -

Total: 975 To Go: 2525
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I just thought I'd share this with my PSBs cause I know I've made mention in the past about going through a break up... But I've recently started talking to someone new. He's really sweet and makes me smile constantly. And one of the best parts? He too started a weight loss journey after his last relationship, so he understands what I'm going through and encourages me. :) Hopefully, it will continue to go well because I love this feeling and am excited about things to come!

Very exciting! Hope it goes well for you.
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    631 calories doing 35 minutes of "Bicycling, 12-14 mph, moderate (cycling, biking, bike riding)"
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    I don't know why but all day today I have been kinda down and depressed and a little *****y. I know that I am susposed to start my period anyday now. But I have never gotten this effect from my period like I'm feeling now. I don't know if its a mix of my period, stress, my weight problem. But it sucks I don't want to feel this way. I wanna be happy. It could also be from when I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and hurt my muscles and wasn't able to do the workout for this week like I wanted to. I feel like I let myself down and Plus Size Barbies. I wasn't able to complete our challenge this week. I know tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week. But its just I really hate myself for failing so much. I can't seem to get past week 1. I feel like I'm the only one. I see all these people doing it. I want to be healthy SO BAD. But at the same time its like I'm scared to be skinny. I have always been fat. Its like my little blanket. I feel so hugh and UGLY. My boyfriend says I'm beautiful and he loves me the way I am. But I don't even see how he can touch someone that looks like me! I want to throw up when I think about myself.
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    I don't know why but all day today I have been kinda down and depressed and a little *****y. I know that I am susposed to start my period anyday now. But I have never gotten this effect from my period like I'm feeling now. I don't know if its a mix of my period, stress, my weight problem. But it sucks I don't want to feel this way. I wanna be happy. It could also be from when I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD and hurt my muscles and wasn't able to do the workout for this week like I wanted to. I feel like I let myself down and Plus Size Barbies. I wasn't able to complete our challenge this week. I know tomorrow is a new day and next week is a new week. But its just I really hate myself for failing so much. I can't seem to get past week 1. I feel like I'm the only one. I see all these people doing it. I want to be healthy SO BAD. But at the same time its like I'm scared to be skinny. I have always been fat. Its like my little blanket. I feel so hugh and UGLY. My boyfriend says I'm beautiful and he loves me the way I am. But I don't even see how he can touch someone that looks like me! I want to throw up when I think about myself.
    You have NOT disappointed me! Everyone has down days and weeks. It's normal. You sound so much like me, it is scary! It has not been too long that I was saying almost the exact same thing. All I can say is that everything will click for you, and good things will start happening. It might not be today or tomorrow, but soon it will happen. Keep your head up and your eye on your goals. We are all here to offer you support. Vent anytime you need to!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I have TOM starting today and feel the same way you do. Instead of going to the gym I took a nap. You did not let us down. Everyone goes through their body issues. I was talking to a friend that has lost 80 lbs last night and she was looking at pictures from 2 years ago and was disgusted with herself. Even though she was pretty then she is beautiful now she still gets those same feelings. There is still 4 days left in the week and you can still hit a high number of exercise calories might not be the total of the goal but what ever you do is more then you were doing before.
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Challenge: Burn 3500 calories this week through exercise:flowerforyou:
    Monday - 694 Calories
    Tuesday - 440 Calories
    Wednesday - 488 Calories
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday –

Total: 1622 / To Go: 1878
  • momieof2
    Options

Hang in there Hun:flowerforyou: I hear you I think and feel the exact same way.:cry: It's not fun and it makes you even more depressed. But you can do this and you deserve this! 1 day at a time. We all are going to have good days and bad days. I had a bad week last week, but it doesn't matter what happened today, you can always do better tomorrow, and you will!

Put a smile on and remember you are worth it!!!!:heart:
  • momieof2
    Options
    Good Morning Plus Size Barbie’s... I just wanted to let all of you know that it is so wonderful to have people to talk to about my weight loss journey. I also thought I was alone and it's nice to know people do think the same way as I do about my body imagine. It makes me think there is hope and with us together we can ALL do this!!! I just thought I would share this...:blushing: :blushing
  • meljones
    meljones Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Morning Barbies! I just wanted to jump in and say THANK YOU! I am not the best about actively posting, but I follow along everyday and still feel a connection to the women in this group. I read a post about someone describing their bad day, or week and all I can think is did I write this??? So again, thank you to everyone for sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly!!!!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    thank yall for being so supportive. Yall are the best!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Challenge 3500 calories burned
    Monday - 619
    Tuesday - 650
    Wed - 0 (took a day off)
    Thursday 570 (total 1839)
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Monday - 619
    Tuesday - 650
    Wed - 0 (took a day off)
    Thursday 570 (total 1839)

Great job! I've only burned about 500 calories all week.

Working like this (12+ hours day then dinner out with co-workers) I have to sacrifice exercise or sleep, and I just can't sleep any less than the 5-6 hours I'm getting now. Can't wait to get home tomorrow! A little freaked out to step on a scale for the first time in 10 days Sat morning. Could be really good or really bad news. :ohwell:

At home I'm stuck at a desk all day. I hoping that the hours that I spend on my feet down here have added up some burnt calories that I'm not counting.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Good morning PBSers. Hope everyone has a great Friday.
  • momieof2
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Challenge: Burn 3500 calories this week through exercise:flowerforyou:
    Monday - 694 Calories
    Tuesday - 440 Calories
    Wednesday - 488 Calories
    Thursday - Rest
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday –

Total: 1622 / To Go: 1878
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Monday - 619
    Tuesday - 650
    Wed - 0 (took a day off)
    Thursday 570
    Friday 459 (total 2298 1202 remaining)

I need to get a heart rate monitor to be able to use my training session with my trainer.