OMG YAY!!

Options
Totally just finished level 1 of 30DS!! I know everybody is doing it, but I'm so excited to be moving on to the next level. I so wanted to believe I could do it, but you know how we talk ourselves into believing we can't accomplish things that are outside our comfort zone. YAY!!!

:laugh:

Replies

• Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Way to work it!!
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    thats so great! congratulations!! It took me several times of trying 30DS to actually finish bc I would get tired on days and not do it. big success!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I've never tried 30DS but I've heard it's not easy, so well done!! :)
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's an awesome accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep after it and pretty soon it'll be a breeze for ya. Then you'll be looking to level up to the next challenge!
  • sarbear853
    sarbear853 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am SO excited for you. I am only on day 5 and struggling... not because it's hard just doing the same thing so many days in a row! Congrats on your success. Have you notice any differences yet???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!