Call of duty....

Options
Figs318
Figs318 Posts: 67 Member
just curious, how many people will be getting that new map pack for Call of Duty black ops 2? Am I the only person who is a gamer around here? I doubt it!

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I won't be getting it but I will admit that after years of video game bashing I LOVE playing Call of Duty :blushing:
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I hate playing anything but Campaign Mode. If I play online I have 100 people handing me my own *kitten* the entire time. I never get better at it, so I can't compete. So I just play Campaign Mode. :)
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Nothing like getting your butt kicked by an 11 year old. So embarrassing! I rarely play online either.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'll get it for my 13 yr old.
    He is one of them that would be making it hard for PottsvilleCurse to play. lol
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My son loves it..I'm really crap at it lol.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Can't really get into BO2. I'll probably end up buying it though.
  • Figs318
    Options
    I won't be getting it but I will admit that after years of video game bashing I LOVE playing Call of Duty :blushing:

LOL my wife loves to watch me play it... Works out for both of us, i do the shooting she tells me where to look lol.
  • Figs318
    Options
    I hate playing anything but Campaign Mode. If I play online I have 100 people handing me my own *kitten* the entire time. I never get better at it, so I can't compete. So I just play Campaign Mode. :)

Get a couple of friends and play online. So much fun when ur just messing around killing eachother...
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I will! I have been waiting to play nuketown zombies.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hate the tiny maps on the new Black Ops ...

I still play, probably too much ...

:(
  • MzRealMaFigz
    Options

LOL my wife loves to watch me play it... Works out for both of us, i do the shooting she tells me where to look lol.

:D I play vicariously through you. :)
  • Figs318
    Options

:D I play vicariously through you. :)

AND I LOVE IT!!! HAHA i knew we were meant to be!
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    just curious, how many people will be getting that new map pack for Call of Duty black ops 2? Am I the only person who is a gamer around here? I doubt it!

Thanks for the warning. So, what you're basically, indirectly, telling me is that my son is going to be bugging me about getting him this map pack. Am I right?!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Can't really get into BO2. I'll probably end up buying it though.

Same as an COD game, run around get 15 kills in a row, go +2.25 KD ratio then for the next 14 games get pwned by airstrikes, noobtubers, shotgun *kitten* and master prestiges (with 34k kills wtf). Its freaking fun though, it just sucks march is when the new maps come out for PS3.

Prestige 4, level 13
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards

^ This.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers
  • FitBeto
    Options

^ This.

Someone must have farted on your pop tars, hope you logged the methane as the calories could impact you
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

^ This.

I may be crazy here, but I believe the both of you will get over it. And yourselves.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Sorry, they're right. Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards.
  • FitBeto
    Options
    Sorry, they're right. Topics that are only relevant to a select group of people are better suited for MyFitnessPal Groups than our public message boards.

This has changed my view on life. I too agree.

I have been changed