love handles

Options
most of my flab has gone now but still have love handles lol anyway to get rid or do I just need to keep losing weight?

regards

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    most of my flab has gone now but still have love handles lol anyway to get rid or do I just need to keep losing weight?

regards

Just keep losing weight. Can't spot reduce. Heavy lifting wouldn't hurt your end results either.
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am noticing this is the last place on my body to go as well. Interested in reading the responses.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I am noticing this is the last place on my body to go as well. Interested in reading the responses.

Usually is.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

regards

Just keep losing weight. Can't spot reduce. Heavy lifting wouldn't hurt your end results either.

^^This
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    keep it going unless your mate needs those,,,, for you know, good reasons?
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    stand up and swing your leg to the side. in my class, we call them side limbering up kick and use them for a warmup, but it tightens the muscles on your sides when you lift your leg like that. do 10 or 20 on each side everyday, and you should see a change pretty soon.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Keep losing weight, it's the only way.

If you're not already doing so, add strength training to your fitness routine so you can minimize muscle loss.