Baby Steps, But Happy!

Options
2r3jf3n.jpg

I know it's not much, but I just wanted to tell those starting out on their fitness regime that even in a month you can sometimes see little results (don't think this is my imagination?!), and you FEEL so much better :)

Replies

• imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to post this, ooops: http://i50.tinypic.com/21qu6r.jpg

I know it's not much, but I just wanted to tell those starting out on their fitness regime that even in a month you can sometimes see little results (don't think this is my imagination?!), and you FEEL so much better :)

upload the pic again to tinypic.com. drop down box click "message boards". copy and paste the "forums/message board" code. change the front and end IMG's to lower case. it should work then.
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Not sure how to post this, ooops: http://i50.tinypic.com/21qu6r.jpg

upload the pic again to tinypic.com. drop down box click "message boards". copy and paste the "forums/message board" code. change the front and end IMG's to lower case. it should work then.

Wahey, thank you, you star :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow....you can definitely see a good difference in just a month!
  • char3
    char3 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow! In just a month? What have you been doing? Awesome!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference....great job! Keep it up!
  • PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's really working for you! You look great!

I think baby steps is the way forward - makes a more sustainable lifestyle change. I think I started off too fast and didn't feel too good in myself about it. Slowing down a bit makes it much more comfortable.
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    thats awesome...what have you been doing
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    thats awesome...what have you been doing

Sticking to 1200 calories a day (eating back exercise calories!) and trying to work out about 3 times a week, though I've been slack on that for the last week thanks to a knee and shoulder injury :)

Clothing NSV - haven't worn this dress in about 2 years! Admittedly I have a basque on underneath, but still!

e5kb9s.jpg
  • PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just had to google NSV then! Congratulations!

I keep neglecting to chomp back my exercise calories, fear Italy be setting me back a bit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!