Whats your NEW favorite food?

Options
2»

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Fresh spinach, sauteed with a little EVOO and garlic. Could eat it everyday.
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    Vegan almond milk yogurt and Chia Seeds
  • IndigoLightbody
    Options
    Me Tooooooo, I'm loving the Vegan Almond Milk Yogurt and/or Coconut Milk Yogurt with Chia Seets. Another one is putting 3 or 4 TBSP's of Chia Seeds in a bowl, adding Lacuma powder and Stone-Ground Caramel Chai tea powder, Almond/Coconut milk and letting it thicken :love:
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Baked asparagus with a little EVOO and sea salt & coarse ground pepper (LOVE!), Stonyfield Oikos organic greek yogurt, Silk unsweetened almond milk, Muscle Milk Vanilla Creme Protein Powder (okay not really a "food" but it tastes SO good in my post workout smoothies, finally one that tastes awesome!), skinny popcorn (tried it today.... 4 cups for 155 calories! SO good!)
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Crock-pot Santa Fe Chicken - http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/crock-pot-santa-fe-chicken-425-pts.html

190 calories per cup and awesome good...plus very easy to make.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Wilted Kale...I can't get enough of it.

Have you ever tried kale chips? They are almost as fun to eat as potato chips. (okay, I said, "almost") Kale is VERY good for you.
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    I love snacking on organic baby spinach all day. Hardly any calories and it is so good for us. :smile:
  • SanteMulberry
    Options
    Fresh spinach, sauteed with a little EVOO and garlic. Could eat it everyday.

Try it with a squeeze of lime juice (or lemon juice). Makes it extra yummy without adding any calories.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Fit and delicious low carb tortillas.
    Deli roast beef
    baby bok choy
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I"m not usually a big fan of yogurt, but I recently tried Chobani Greek Yougurt bite Raspberry with Dark Chocolate Chips and I LOVE it. The best part is it's only 100 calories, so it makes a great afternoon snack.

How many grams of sugar? Most of the yogurts have more than 10 g sugar. I can't have more than 10
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    My new favorite snack is a handful of Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds Dark Chocolate flavor. They are HEAVEN. I get my sweet and healthy at the same time.