30 Day Shred.. Starting 1/28/13

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 7 tonight :) we can do this!!
  • Clare1479
    Options
    I also started this yesterday and with any exercise i didnt think i would stand a chance! usually cant do it for more than 5 mins! but recently give up smoking aswell so was able to get through the entire workout without a break which is amazing for me! I cant do pushups so i did bycicle crunches instead but fealt great after being able to do it! on we go!
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday and went to the gym for two hours and woke up yeaterday to sore to do anything. I took a rest day yesterday but today ill bee back at it for day 2. Feel free to send me a friend request so we can motivate eachother. Good luck you guys!!! I look forward to seeing your progress!!
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Started last night... im in!:flowerforyou:
  • sammie121403
    sammie121403 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was doing it for awhile, while my gym was closed over the holidays. Man, i am an avid gym goer, but this kicked my butt. I did see changes within the 1st week and noticed my stomach getting flatter and arms toning. I still do it on days i dont make it to they gym.
  • connorsmama04
    Options
    L1 D2...I thought I was going to die, but I did it. Only 28 more to go.
  • MzzNkki
    MzzNkki Posts: 57
    Options
    L1 D2 -- COMPLETED -- I MADE IT THROUGH!!!!!!!!!! SO ALL THE AREAS I MEASURED ON MY BODY TOTAL 387 IN! WHOA!! GONNA TAKE MEASUREMENTS EVERY 10 DAYS -- HOPING TO DO A FEW ROUNDS OF THIS ---
  • Rach0878
    Rach0878 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting the shred today for the first time. I hope this works because I have some baby flab that I need gone before I hit the beach this summer. New 1200 cal diet today as well...glad to see so many of you working towards the same goals as me!
  • Bexiblueberry
    Bexiblueberry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 now, woke up with some aches and felt like I was going to die! but got through it!
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Options
    Just did day 1 level 1. All I had was 3lb weights. Wow!! I loved it!
  • Jsmith0687
    Jsmith0687 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1 Level 1 and I feel like I'm gonna puke and my arms are shaking still haha. Jillian is crazy but I hope to see great results.
  • ore1908
    ore1908 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in and starting on 1/29/12! I will post my stats later.
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 2 for me also and first time "shredded"!
    Felt a ltitle sore at the shoulders from the 1st day but everything going well for now. I hate pushups though... I'm doing that the beginner way. Hope to get over it till level 2. Also, haven't done jumping jacks since highscool...
    Good luck to all of you!
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2, having some problems with the stability on the lunges and the pushups, but all in all I feel pretty good about this :) I love that it's just 25 minutes!
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    I'm starting to do level 1 in the morning, and level 2 at night to get an extra burn.
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7 today. Changed weights and had wrist weights on for punching part today. Boy could I feel the workout today. It was GOOD!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    L1, D2...done! I'm feeling some soreness in my shoulders and butt already.
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Level one, day two....not bad. Only one part that burns my shoulders.....
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did L2D1 today, I was shocked that I could everything on that level. I stayed on level 1 for 2 weeks and did it twice a day. This morning I did level1, then this afternoon I started level 2.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting Level 1 tonight. Good luck, everyone!