Goal Weight at 5'3"

Options
124»

Replies

• 86girl
    86girl Posts: 14
    Options
    i am 5' 2.5" currently around 170. when i was 200+ my goal was 140ish but got down the `145 last year and was not happy. now i am back up again and going for 130 ish. mostly want to get healthier. i have a curvy shape , tend to put on muscles especially in my lower body, have larger chest plus and dh likes soft curves. i was down to 110 to 115 in high school but was starving myself, etc... was 130 in college and happy at that size.
  • amanda_gent
    amanda_gent Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 110 -115 with good muscle! That's where I should end up if I reach my 19% bodyfat goal, which is more important to me. My frame is small bordering on medium...
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"!

I'm aiming for anywhere between 120 and 130.
    I weighed around 140 when I was sixteen and thought I looked pretty good when I looked at pictures of myself then.
    But it also depends on your body shape and such.
    I, sadly, have a rectangle shape. =(
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I think the goal is when you feel healthy and happy.

Totally agree! I think this really depends on your body. I am 5'3 and I feel best at 115. I thought I wanted to be 110 but once I got there I looked sick. I have friends who are similar in height and range from 100-140 lbs and all look, and I think feel, great.
  • missemily1124
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" (I like to say I'm 5'4") and my goal is 125. Right now I'm about 130. These last 5 pounds have been killer. I'm really focusing now on toning and decreasing my BF%. I want to be skinny fit, not skinny fat.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I feel really out of step here, but I'm currently aiming at a healthy 180. Given that I started this year perilously close to 290, this sounds a) almost doable to me and b) sustainable based on the genetics and body type in my family. I figure if I'm in good health when I get there, then all the better.

Like with most things in my life, I figure I'll reevaluate and decide how to proceed once I get there.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Currently at 109-111 and happy here, but I'd like to put on a little muscle and lose another couple of lbs. of fat. I'm 20% body fat at present but really want to be 18%. Currently training to walk a half marathon in 3 weeks, but after that considering a bulk and cut to get to 90 lbs. LBM. According to Trendweight.com, I'm at about 88.5 at present.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently sticking around 113-115 and happy with it. I'm very petite framed (fingers overlap on my wrists). I'm in the process of putting on some weight in muscle, so not sure where I will land, but don't expect it to change the size of my clothes.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Nothing lower than 130. I like my body with boobs and *kitten*
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'-3-1/2" and my goal is 130 or size 4 whichever comes first!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    I read somewhere that if you're 5'3, your ideal weight should be 121-130...or something like that.. but I'm NOT naturally petite at all so I'm going with 135-140ish
  • caroline1955
    Options
    I am medium frame and 5'2 , my goal is 136
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 -5'4 depending on who measures me and after talking it over with my doc my goal weight is about 140-145 for now and then to see how I feel at that weight and reconsider from there. Last time I was around that weight I was 135 and most people thought I was too thin.
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and my goal was 115 lbs.

However, I'm at 116 now and quite happy about it, so I'm not going to quibble about a pound. :happy: