The Firm workouts

Options
Has anyone tried The Firm workouts before? I'm getting bored with the free stuff at exercise tv and netflix. Saw a few at target and thought about purchasing them but wanted to be sure they were worth the $15. Thanks!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    The Firm is awesome....I used the older ones, I know they have newer girls and newer routines....but firm is very effective, because they incorporate weight training and cardio within the routine, for the ones I had.

It is very good, and they have the step box, which helps alot in toning, while using the weights as well.

I would recommend firm to you.....I love it.....

I havent done it in a while, because I get bored easily, so always switch stuff up a bit.

But it is nice.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    OMG I love the firm I bought the set with the weights to do after my baby was born and I swear by them. i weighed 134 starting and a year later between 110-112. I got the step stool set after that but I do both and now its nice out I run outside every other day!!! They are great. I was going to the gym before but I didn't feel like I got that good of a workout I saw results faster with the firm. I would do my cardio then lift. The first you do both at the same time which I love.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    The Firm is awesome....I used the older ones, I know they have newer girls and newer routines....but firm is very effective, because they incorporate weight training and cardio within the routine, for the ones I had.

It is very good, and they have the step box, which helps alot in toning, while using the weights as well.

I would recommend firm to you.....I love it.....

I havent done it in a while, because I get bored easily, so always switch stuff up a bit.

But it is nice.

Me too. I bought it back when I saw it on TV and what I like about it was that it wasn't glorifying some piece of equipment, it is true cardio and strength training. And the step box just adds to the process.

I haven't been able to do mine because they are VHS tapes.
  • jennifer771
    jennifer771 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My friend lost 40 lbs with the Firm. She got the one with the fanny stool thing. She does it like 4-5 days a week.
  • cmerritt923
    cmerritt923 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering which Firm videos/tapes folks like. I have all of the original ones and I love them. Then I saw them selling off boxes of tapes for super cheap and I got them. I like the older ones MUCH more than the newer ones I got, but I'm getting bored and would like to buy some newer ones...but want to be sure I get GOOD ones.