MFP pals wanted I have over 120lbs to loose

Options
Would love some MFP pals that are just starting a big journey like me
I have done it before a few years ago but need to do it again and to keep it off

Love to hear from you all where ever you are

Nic
:-)

Replies

• lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am a fair way into the journey - but happy to be a friend if I can help. And I have some lovely people along with me - no meanies allowed!! Feel free to friend me :)
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Happy to help you along. I am in a similar boat. Lost a bit of weight about 5 years ago, and have put a bit of it back..
  • kazmancod
    Options
    I am also just starting my journey. Best of luck with it :)
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP a year and have lost 70 pounds. I have 40 to go.

I run a group called "A Goal A Month" and it is all about setting your own small, ACHIEVABLE monthly goals and tracking them on the spreadsheet. All are welcome!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5406-a-goal-a-month

Check it out and feel free to join (and friend me!). It's the perfect time to join for February!!

John
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need a kick up the bum at the moment and need new inspiration.

Feel free to add me! I'm from Liverpool, UK
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! i started my journey a little over a year ago but can always use a new friend. :) feel free to send me a request.
  • kirstyfoy
    kirstyfoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    ive sent you a request, just started on 7th jan :)
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Would love anyone on my support team who is committed to logging every day AND have an open diary. Just keeping it real.

Good luck!
  • Redmoonstar
    Redmoonstar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I also need to lose over 10 kilos not sure what that is in pounds. I could use all the help I can get. I also did it several yrs ago andkept it off until 2 yrs ago when we moved back to a previous residence that I hated. Still stuck here but sick of extra weight. Hope this helps.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm not just starting, I've been at it for some time but I just wanted to say good luck to you. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. :flowerforyou:
  • o58598
    o58598 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I will send you a requst. I am a month into the program. I have started this a couple of times but this time seems more focused. I am on the computer everyday due to my work so feel free to yell if you need help.
  • nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the messages It is great to know that there are lots of people with a good amount to loose and that are on their journey. This will give me some faith and motivation.
    I keep thinking small steps
    1lb per week is 4 stone in a year and 2lb per week is 8 stone
    I day at a time
    Got to keep this focus
    :smile:
  • edenderry123
    Options
    Wow, I never thought of it like that, thats really motivated me as for the last couple of weeeks I only lost 1 or 1.5 lbs and was feeling very demotivated but now that you've pointed out that I could lose 4 stone in a year I feel much better!

thank you, you'ver made my day! :happy:
  • kyrieleigh24
    Options
    Motivation is key! People pushing you in the right direction can make a huge difference towards your goals! :smile:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my journey in December - have quite a bite to lose - but I WILL do it. Feel free to add me - we will support each other on our journey!
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    We're in the same boat! And we can always use support!
  • alyssadyane
    Options
    Hi there. I also just recently started and have 91 more pounds to go! Having a good support team is very helpful!
  • emmahayes1990
    Options
    I've started recently, into my 4th week now. It's taking its time but every little helps. I love this site, it really gives you the motivation and direction to keep trucking along with the weight loss. Keep up the good work guys.
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    HI there!! I have a similar goal to lose about 140Ibs as well..Almost got 30 of it off since last September. You can friend me if you want. I'm very motivated and try to be as supportive as possible :-) Good Luck!!
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have started too, but have a long long way to go! Why don't you keep this as thread for us to interact?
    Happy to befriend anyone here too....I find that having people at different stages helps us all...
    those ahead of us have experience and persistence, those behind get inspiration and refreshed motivation from all.

Glad to meet everyone!
    BJ, SWOnt