Halfway checkpoint - 57 pounds down

Options
13»

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    How incredible!! Good job on all your hard work!!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal halfway checkpoint!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to finally see your pics. You are absolutely fantastic and have made amazing progress, even in the face of some challenges…I am so happy for you.

I am stealing that success graph as it is so true. Progress is not linear and we have to adapt and tweak the numbers to fit our individual circumstances, while applying a heavy dose of patience.

In short, you rock!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    PS I really like the way you write too.
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You have made awesome progress!!! But this is my absolutely favorite part - let's hear it for rational approaches to physical differences! :drinker:
    So, I had my doctor run blood work and asked that he include a few very specific tests. As I expected, the results came back with confirmation of some potential issues that make me one of those "special snowflakes" you hear so much about. Still, the basics of weight loss are the same and I'm making adjustments to my numbers again to suit the information I received and continuing on with the process. I just know now that it might take me longer than most to lose the weight and that there might be a reason why (nothing is confirmed, these are just indicators) and I'm considering this to be more information in my toolbelt.
  • drucole
    drucole Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring...Keep it up!
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Way to go! You are looking great!!
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thx for sharing, you look like a totally different person. I luv your drawings...so true!!!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    This was inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    excellent job. your committment and determination is so there. good job. thank you for sharing. good luck on your journey to reach you goals and maintain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!