5 months, 27lbs gone, 3 more to go but feel fab! (pics)

Options

Replies

• MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great (:
  • ScrapStitching
    ScrapStitching Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love the bangs and the extra huge smile! Your hard work shows. You should be really proud. Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    you look lovely!
    congrats on your weight loss success!!!!!

★melissa
  • akmett
    akmett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...and your smile tells me that you feel that way too. Great job!
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job!
  • compellen
    Options
    Your smile says it all, Congratulations and happy birthday!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great work!
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a new person!
  • missff
    missff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! you should take up modelling :smile:
  • missff
    missff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! you should take up modelling :smile:
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always beautiful..even before! BUT GREAT WORK!!
  • lindseyrh
    Options
    You look amazing! We have very close to the same starting stats, I'm 25, 5'9, SW 183, goal weight 145, hoping to reach at least 150 by the beginning of August (beach vacation), reach goal weight by Christmas next year...
  • brandnew44
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! You look terrific!! Just more of an inspiration to me...
  • ScrapStitching
    ScrapStitching Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a cheat day once a week so for example i have roast potatoes and chocolate and anything else i fancy on a saturday and i dont beat myself up about it any more, it stops me wanting it so bad during the week because i know i can have it on a saturday when my working week is over.

Plus i walk everywhere, i mean everyywheree and lots of veggies.
    I think that is a huge key for me. That's why it's a life change and not a diet in my life. I can live with the exercise I do, the foods I eat, and the knowledge that I can have something off my usual track on my day off. I was doing WW for a year and always had a day off, and I lost the first 50 pounds. I stalled and have been a touch more stringent, and am finally losing again, but I still take a day off.

If you do choose to take a day off, that doesn't mean to go eat 10,000 calories in a day with 2 honeybuns, a pint of ice cream, jelly beans, and all the other things I used to eat to get to my highest weight ever. What it does mean is that if there's something you really want and you can't fit it in on a day, have it on your off day if you still want it then.

And stick with whatever you're doing. Look how good the original poster looks after 30 pounds. Amazing.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look wonderful :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! (and you don't need makeup! ) wow you are a BEAUTY!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    holy smokes you look great!

and you are so darn pretty!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This was me at my biggest one year ago at 188 lbs

3ed63f9e.jpg

After a year of dieting and 5 monthson MFP doing the last slog of weight loss....

This was me at my 22nd birthday on Friday at 147 lbs

MeandRafJan2013_zps13fe8004.jpg

Sorry if the photos are huge im a technophobe....I still have3 lbs more to go but i wanted to be brave and show MFP what everyone on here has helped me to achieve, at 5ft 10 i still have a little way to go but feel so happy with where ive come from :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE|

you look beautiful! great job! i feel like i know that guy in the picture lol if not than its his twin...is his name Mina?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!