This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    340914161_zpsf6e325b9.jpg
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    I'm assuming the ones doing the creeping will say that they're not being creepy, they're giving you positive feedback, and you shouldn't be so sensitive.

That's what I expect they'll say given the defensive responses to comments on behaviour to others on another thread...

<grin>
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I found the creepers typically only come out if I reply to the "marry, one night stand, rejected", or "rate the person above you", or "long distance relationship" threads...

you haven't by chance replied to any of these, have you?

You Canucks are pretty creepy.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    First world problems.

....Could be said about just about every problem we have...

To everyone else, I promise I'm just playing around. I do think it's weird, but it's not like I'm freaked out by these people or anything. It mostly makes me laugh...it would be like some random guy coming up to you in real life and just looking at you and going, "heehee, you're hot..." Who thinks that works?! LMAO!

Some of my best friends on MFP are people that I started out creeping...and we ended up soulmates. All 76 of them. Soulmates. But its not all rainbow farts and glitter......that is a lot of groceries to lug down to the basement every single day.....

wait, what? you FEED yours? are you supposed to do that? HEY! that could be why I have to keep restocking...could be..
  • jnichel
    Options
    This has never happened to me. I guess I'm still too fat for men to want to send me random pictures of their penis on a fitness site. Sigh.

When I get home, I'll ask my wife if I can borrow my penis for a few moments to take a picture of it for you. :)
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

jk...I've actually only been creeped on by Tyler. I feel kind of left out.

I haven't EVEn been creeped by Tyler..now i'm REALLY feeling left out.

Speaking of.....Has anyone creeped on Tyler?
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Sending hugs out to ALL THE Creepers & Creepies. :drinker: :drinker:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with people just randomly telling you that you look good? I have gotten a couple messages just saying that I am attractive, and a couple of FR that the message said that was why it was sent. I take it as a compliment, although I'm pretty sure it's just the hat. I better not let the secret out of the bag that I almost never wear a cowboy hat, I usually wear a Justin Boots cap lol.

I have sent at least a couple of friend requests with the very same message. Don't remember messaging a random person saying that, but if I did it would just be a compliment. Nothing more.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

jk...I've actually only been creeped on by Tyler. I feel kind of left out.

I haven't EVEn been creeped by Tyler..now i'm REALLY feeling left out.

Speaking of.....Has anyone creeped on Tyler?

everyday, all day...am I right Ty?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6y74xNwGt1qa3xdg.gif
  • soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    But I'm a creep
    I'm a weirdo
    what the hell am I doing here
    I don't belong here

One of my favorite songs...
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    What's wrong with people just randomly telling you that you look good? I have gotten a couple messages just saying that I am attractive, and a couple of FR that the message said that was why it was sent. I take it as a compliment, although I'm pretty sure it's just the hat. I better not let the secret out of the bag that I almost never wear a cowboy hat, I usually wear a Justin Boots cap lol.

I have sent at least a couple of friend requests with the very same message. Don't remember messaging a random person saying that, but if I did it would just be a compliment. Nothing more.

no man, its the bike....How YOU doing? :smokin: wanna be friends? :flowerforyou:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Creepers can be fun, but not the ones over 50 that fill ur inbox

how about the ones that fill your outbox...
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ew. People need to stop telling you that you should feel flattered. People shouldn't cross that line. Just ew.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just didn't want to find out that Tyler is tirelessly creeping and no one was returning the favor. That's just down right uncivilized.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    This has never happened to me. I guess I'm still too fat for men to want to send me random pictures of their penis on a fitness site. Sigh.

When I get home, I'll ask my wife if I can borrow my penis for a few moments to take a picture of it for you. :)

Thank you! You're so supportive. This is what MFP is all about....showing our genitals to strangers who need a little inspiration.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    1456655909.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options

Thank you! You're so supportive. This is what MFP is all about....showing our genitals to strangers who need a little inspiration.

"Little" inspiration? So wait, you've already seen it?
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I like flirting with people. Male and female. But I don't think I'd date someone from MFP. We're all here to make each other feel good and motivated and I think a little flirtation CAN be motivating!!!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I found the creepers typically only come out if I reply to the "marry, one night stand, rejected", or "rate the person above you", or "long distance relationship" threads...

you haven't by chance replied to any of these, have you?

I have replied to some of those and still nobody creeps. Damnit.