Replies

• amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    woohooooooooo you look AWESOMETASTIC!!! great work and dedication -- it shows!
  • diggswood
    diggswood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Girl you look great!!! Amazing results! Congrats to you!
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    For only being half way there, you already look amazing!! What an accomplishment! :)
  • CloneSN
    CloneSN Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    awesome! Keep it up!
  • volksgirl
    Options
    YAY! Thats great!!! AWESOME job!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story!! You are looking great and younger too! I love how you are trying out so many different types of exercise. IT's so important for staying motivated. You are going to love weight lifting! Gaining muscle will also help rev-up your calorie burning again too! bonus :)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel like you were writing about MY journey! I can soo relate to everything you said. You are an awesome inspiration and I am so happy for you!

Add me as a pal, if you like! I am a great encourager! :flowerforyou:
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the excellent work!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Truly do!!! Keep up the wonderful work dear!!!! :)
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work!
  • Justathing2me
    Justathing2me Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing.... i have a long way to go... my total goal is between 75-100 and I've lost 10 so far... so that I wouldn't feel overwhelmed I decided to break my ticker into smaller goals as I was finding it too disheartening to see how far away I was lol.... thanks so much for sharing... huge transformation already & you look amazing!

I totally do this too, the thought of losing 81 pounds seemed impossible. I thought If I could just lose 30 it would be a good start, that was my first goal, we went to WDW in November and THE DAY we left I was down exactly 30 pounds. It was a great start and motivator. Now only having 36 pounds to lose seems easier, I mean I have already lost more then that. However I am sure these 36 pounds will take longer, I am not worry about timing, I do hope it is this year though, I hope by September or so.
  • SHERIA7020
    Options
    Great Post and you look AMAZING! :smile: Keep up the good work!
  • cherisadler1
    Options
    Congrats you look great, You have such a great attitude. Thanks for the motivation. :)
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • littleloser27
    Options
    I am so glad I read your post!! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story!! You are looking great and younger too! I love how you are trying out so many different types of exercise. IT's so important for staying motivated. You are going to love weight lifting! Gaining muscle will also help rev-up your calorie burning again too! bonus :)

Thanks, looking forward to weight training, I would have NEVER considered it if it was not a constant discussion here on MFP, I mean that in a good way. This along with series of events and expensive child swim lessons (not and the Y) led me to the Y, which is seriously a 10 minute walk from my house had me even more inspired. I tell/told the traier you can talk to me like I am 5 and I will listen to everything and do it, so I am like puddy with nowhere to go but up, I think she likes that. I will do free weights on Tuesdays with her for about 2 months, and on the weight machines on Thursdays for the same time. I hope at the end of the 2 months I can go on my own on the free weights with confidence. Right now I need to focus on form and NOT injuring myself, now tha I am over 40 :laugh:
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! I always love when someone posts pics and what especially caught my attention was that you have an open diary. I like to see what folks are eating to get to this point and see how far off base I am. Thanks so much for your post! You look amazing and I'm sure feel even better!!! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Already friends, but you are doing amazing!! I didnt realize how similar our stats are though! I know we have both lost about the same amount of weight, I am about 20 pounds heavier than you and started 20 pounds heavier than you. I am a little taller but not much!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!