new to this again ;)

Options
hello everyone, i have been on here before. lost track, and stop logging on. im here to get back on track! i really want to do this this time, having people around to talk to with the same struggle would be great. have a great day all!

Replies

• Strawberry8626
    Strawberry8626 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in the same boat. I was doing so good for like a month and then slowly stopped by everyother day then everyother week and so on.... Anyway I just started back and now that I have to cut down I be hungry since I am use to pigging out with fatty foods. Time to get serious and get ready for the summer!
  • MikePCass
    MikePCass Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, I was on here before and lost 50 pounds, got off track and gained 25 back. I just started back the first of the year, and have already lost 7 pounds! If you want a friend to encourage you along your journey to good health feel free to add me.
  • ljackson29
    Options
    i know the feeling, the craving are soo hard in the beginning!! my goal is to lose 20 lbs by summer. ;)
  • MizzIcy
    MizzIcy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was very disappointed in myself when I finally logged back in yesterday to start my journey again, but after reading your post I know I am not alone. I was on here before lost 20 lbs and gained back 15 lbs. Without the support of MFP I lost track. This time I am in it for the long haul. Good luck to you all.
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I posted a similar thread yesterday. Welcome back and good luck!! Feel free to request for support :)
  • fariday
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Same boat too..Want to stick to it this time.
  • ljackson29
    Options
    thank you mike
  • busybee402
    busybee402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. I had been watching for about 3 days, got brave enough to step on the scale.
    Yikes, a number I have never seen! Hoping to find some support on here and to support others!

Best of Luck, we can do it!
  • kgcart
    kgcart Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here LJ! That's a good thing though since we all realize that this, (myfitnesspal) is the most reasonable, realistic way to lose weight. We all tried the short cuts but when our minds take a break from playing tricks on us, we realize this is the best way!
  • amariatrujillo
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm also new to this again. Trying to get back on track after gaining 20 of the 70 pounds I lost back. It may not seem so bad now but I'm just ready to stop falling down this slippery slope! I'd love friends to encourage and be encouraged by so feel free to add me!

Thanks,
    A
  • ljackson29
    Options
    good luck to you as well busybee402!! thank you ;)
  • Hennipenny
    Options
    I'm back again too. Welcome back. Feel free to add me
  • ljackson29
    Options
    that is so true kgcart! thank you for those kind words
  • hspower50
    Options
    No judgement! Just glad that you came back. If you need some extra support just holla!! I'm going to add you as a friend!
  • ljackson29
    Options
    thank you all, so much encouragement!!! i really needed this, its been really hard lately. ;)
  • Andreawillmott
    Options
    I know I just started this eating right and losing weight again, today! I am so sick of being over weight! I did not gain all my weight back but most of it though I am keeping it positive and say over all I still lost some weight... We CAN all do this!