Friends with open food diaries please :)

Options

Replies

• MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Feel free to *kitten* me :) I eat 2 or 3 biscuits every day to keep myself in control from going on a sugar binge :)

Add even ¬_¬
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    mine is open. I am not perfect and I admit that. I am in a muscle building stage and today is my first day of a straight 2100. I log all my exercises as well. Feel free add me if you would like.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I always estimate high on my food and low on my exercise (if I don't get exact). Feel free to add me!
  • Viveyp21
    Viveyp21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I log absolutely everything even when I don't eat well.
  • jpatchesparker
    jpatchesparker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My diary's open :) Just started back up with this again, I lost 4lbs through september and then due to some family issues my diet went out the window and along came stress and all the weight back.. anyway, i'm back on it now and i've lost 9lbs since the start of december, don't need to lose much more but it's more of a healthy eating plan for me once I've lost the weight :)
  • LesCalvert
    LesCalvert Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me, my diary is here for you to look at.
  • lissaann22479
    Options
    My diary is open and I just added you!
  • seisenma
    seisenma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an open food diary. I don't always make the best choices, so I would love to be friends with people with open diaries, so I can get new ideas!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends....feel free to add me as well if you wish
  • FLBachatera
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am Gluten Free and trying to get to 40% carb, 30% protein and 30% fat. :)
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, not always the wise choices but generally healthy. add me if you wish
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    MIne's open too... feel free to add :)
  • journeyofjess
    journeyofjess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I log it all- the good, the bad, and the ugly. I miss a few days now and then, but I stay as consistent as possible.
  • WildxoChild
    Options
    Hi,
    After a while of slacking off on the App, I've decided to make a comeback and start using the App/Website again! I really want to make some friends on here to keep me motivated to keep entering my logs and weights and what not! Anyone who wants to be friends add me. My profile is set for friends only, but I'll gladly add you if you request me! Or let me know and I can add you!
    Xoxo <3 Em
  • brossartaddiction
    Options
    Mine is open. I too would like more friends with open food diaries. It always helps to get ideas and find new things to eat. :)
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I log everything - it's usually the same types of things repeated but it makes it easier for me to shop hahaha. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • dietingdebbie
    dietingdebbie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too... had a bit of a wobbly but getting back on track. Looking for friends too. :)
  • Jamie0149
    Options
    Mine's open! I'm working on consistently hitting 1200 cals right now (somehow i can't get that high with my meals!) so there's sometimes a bit of junk food there haha :) My meals are all around 300-400 cals each if that's the sort of thing you're looking for! Friends would be great!
  • doodlebug400
    Options
    Mine's open, can't see the point in hiding it lol :happy: