Does anyone watch LOST!

Options
2»

Replies

• healthycat31
    Options
    I love Sawyer too & his lines or sawyerisms :)
  • healthycat31
    Options
    My 5 favourite characters - Ben, Sawyer, Mikhail (why did he have to die?!), Jin, & Desmond
  • noseovertail
    Options
    Oh my god I LOVE LOST!! I've never enjoyed a show so much in my entire life, though Twin Peaks comes close.

My favorite characters are Sawyer & Frank Lapidus, though I really also like Desmond, Miles, Jin, Sun & Hurley. I'm like borderline obsessed with this show. Who do you all think the 'candidates' are?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I hope they keep throwing twists and turns at us right up until the end...the new twists are obviously leading us toward the answers. I wouldn't want them to give too much away until the final episode.

The have answered the question about the smoke monster...one mystery solved.
    They showed us how all of the survivors ended up on the island, and Jacob's role in that...two mysteries solved.

I don't want the show to end, but I'm glad they're going out while the show is still on a high. This is the most exciting season yet. :)
    __

Locke is my favorite character...and I hate the fact that he's dead. That doesn't mean much on this show though.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    How on earth are ALL the questions going to be answered? :huh: Time is running out!!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Tonight's episode ... :(
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Tonight's episode ... :(

Aw yeah. WTH :sad:
  • medrewiske
    medrewiske Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love Lost. It was so sad in the last episode when Jin & Sun finally got back together and they both ended up dying. At first I was upset they they both died, and Jin didn' t leave for his daughters sake. But thinking about it now, I think it was for the best. I think they both knew what it was like to go on with their life thinking the other was dead, and Jin didn't want that & sun didn't want that for him. I also think he would probably never forgive himself for leaving her if he had.
  • medrewiske
    medrewiske Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh, I read today that the finale will be extended by half an hour. So it will be 2.5 hours!
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Dang that was disappointing. Dead all along?? Huh..... um.., really?? :noway:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Ya JJ and Damon promised they wouldnt do that to us. I hate them!
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    There's a LOT of drama about that ending. I found it very depressing! I wanted them to end up alive and well in sideways world with all of their memories of the island. I really thought Locke would end up as guardian of the light somehow.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Never seen it, but my brother in law talks about it. I think I'll check it out. When is it on?
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Never seen it, but my brother in law talks about it. I think I'll check it out. When is it on?

It's not anymore. It is all over. The finale was disappointing to say the least.
  • BrendaLee
    Options

Seriously? lol