Mommies!

Options

Replies

• Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    For me it was kid pop. Orange, lime, grape cream soda - all full of sugar!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....Dairy Queen Strawberry Milkshakes!!!!
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I never drank coffee before I got pregnant with my first child. Of course I drank decaf - but I couldn't believe how even now I am addicted. (winter pregnancy) I never ate pnut butter either - but when I was pregnant I loved apples and pnut butter. YUMMMMMMMM

With my second, I craved ice. Weird huh? (summer pregnancy)
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    1st - ham and cheese subs
    2nd - bologna and cheese sandwiches, microwaved (and I hate bolona)
    3rd - chicken tenders, chocolate milk, Sonic cherry limeades
    4th - chocolate milk, watermelon
    5th - Arby's roast beef
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    With my first it was cheez whiz and mustard sandwiches, sometimes with potato chips inside. My second pregnancy believe it or not I could only eat junk food without feeling sick, and I only gained 15 lbs with that one. My last one I wanted pepsi all the time and if I didn't get it I was a bi**ch on wheels, suprisingly enough I was tested negative for gestational diabetes!!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The first three months it was chocolate, thats how we knew I was preg. I called hubby at work and asked him to bring me a chocolate bar home, he said" your pregnant" I hate chocolate btw lol thats how we knew. After the 3 month mark it was strawberry Milkshakes, every time I left the house for anything I came back with a milkshake in hand.

We have just decided, saturday night, to start trying for # 2 Im soooooooo excited!
    Awww, good luck!!!!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    The first three months it was chocolate, thats how we knew I was preg. I called hubby at work and asked him to bring me a chocolate bar home, he said" your pregnant" I hate chocolate btw lol thats how we knew. After the 3 month mark it was strawberry Milkshakes, every time I left the house for anything I came back with a milkshake in hand.

We have just decided, saturday night, to start trying for # 2 Im soooooooo excited!
    Awww, good luck!!!!

Thank you very much, We have been waiting for the "right time" If we keep waiting it'll never happen. I been begging since my son was about 2 , now 7 lol. And hubby actually brought it up this time , so I snatched the offer before he could change his mind lmbo :laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

That's swesome! Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:

I don't know if you read my earlier post but we are going to start trying in August.... I wouldn't mind trying now. Haha! :blushing:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Taco bell crunchwrap and movie nachos with a BIG scoop of Jalapenos.......ANYTHING HOT...and apricots lol
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    orange juice and animal crackers!!!!!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    1st one I wanted anything salty, any and all protein except chicken (couldn't get down chicken), and LEMONADE (could not get enough)

2nd one I craved vegies and fruit, and anything spicy.

3rd one again with protein and salt, but this time I could eat chicken, anything spicy, wanted tacobell grande nachos with fire sauce. :tongue: and warm peanut butter and kraft singles sandwich :love: my husband was sooooooo embarrassed.

Good luck to all of you thatare trying for more. :flowerforyou:
  • Carlyh
    Carlyh Posts: 1
    Options
    I was pregnant with twins... NEVER drank milk before I got pregnant. I craved it during my pregnancy. Towards the end of my pregnancy, I was going through 1 1/2 gallons a week!!
    Now that I'm not pregnant, I went back to not drinking it.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

That's swesome! Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:

I don't know if you read my earlier post but we are going to start trying in August.... I wouldn't mind trying now. Haha! :blushing:

Aww Good Luck to you as well !
  • keri_cook
    keri_cook Posts: 14
    Options
    With my son I craved cheese (the blocks) I ate a block every 3-4 days, peanut M&M's, and mcdonalds FF and cheeseburgers....I also never like blue cheese (again with the cheese craving) until i was pregnant...and I still enjoy it today...my son who is not 16 months won't eat any cheese not even mac and cheese....needless to say i gained 65 pounds...and took me a good year to get it all off.....
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    With both my girls I only craved Wendy's Spicy chix sandwich, I would have at least one everyday. Which explains the 200lb mark that I hit.:grumble:

Although with my second one I also had TO have my morning Venti iced caramel macciato with a cinnamon roll (icing on top)...:blushing:

Good luck to those who have the pleasure of trying for another one...I am still working on my husband for a third...no luck, though:grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I craved cereal! Honey Bunches of Oats and Cinnamon Life especially!!!! LOL!

I also loved tart, green apples! MMMMM!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Actually, I think I am getting the baby fever... :bigsmile:

My hubby and I talked about it and we were planning on starting to try for number 2 in August... BUT I think I wouldn't mind going on ahead and starting now. :embarassed:

In fact, I would probably be ovulating this week... heehee :blushing:

Yeah, we have been talking about starting to try around Sept/Oct....but, it's getting hard to wait!! LOL!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Before I was pregnant I really didnt care for sweets at all, but as soon as I became preggos all I wanted was chocolate, ice-cream....chocolate covered ice-cream.....ANYTHING SWEET! So I gained 50 lbs or so....yuk
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    With my first it was bacon cheeseburgers, with my second it was chocolate shakes, which explains why i gained so much.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits!! Everyday all day could not get enough of them!!