Diet Pills ?

Options
2»

Replies

• tlheppler
    tlheppler Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What other ways are there to curb appetite because that is my biggest problem.

I have had to learn to live with hunger. I am hungry way more than not throughout the day
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    The only thing Hydroxycut was good for, for me was heart palpitations. I wouldn't do it.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I prefer all natural cocaine, but whatever works for ya!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    i-cant-even-shake-my-head-anymore.jpg

this made me laugh so hard, my co-worker came to see if I was okay.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Been there done that. They only made me fatter when they stopped working.

I also went through some nasty side effects.....

So much more happier doing the energy in vs energy out
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today I have been doing this for 6 months and I have lost 55lbs without taking diet pills. You can do it by eating right and exercising.
  • sheenalafrance
    Options
    well hi there !!!!

i have lost almost 90 lbs now and i have never used pills and the reason why is that it boost up your heart rate and that is really not good ....... just watch your calories and remember proteins are your friends ........

i keep full by eating allot of lean protein and veggies and that way i dont get hungry so fast ....
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    If you are used to eating a large amount of calories, then you might need to gradually step down your calories as you adjust to not eating so much. If you are used to a large volume of food at a time, then eat large salads, steamed veggies, low cal soups, etc that will fill your stomach but don't have a lot of calories. Eating more protein and healthy fat, and lower sugar and refined white carbs will help keep you feeling fuller and will help with carb cravings.
    If you are a grazer/snacker, then find carrots, other raw veggies to snack on during the day. Smaller, more frequent meals can also help keep you from getting to the starving point.

The biggest hurdle is just making the mental shift that you don't have to eat something every time you get a little hungry or something sounds good. Remove foods that you can't resist or restrict to a small amount. Drink plenty of water.

It finally comes down to how bad do you want to see results? Do you want to be healthier more than you want that pizza. cookie, cake, chips, etc. Set a reasonable calorie goal, plan your foods, measure and weigh accurately, and log everything. If you have the calories for something, then have it, but know that it will cost you X amount of calories for the day. All about choices.
  • fitness_science
    fitness_science Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take that because you have to cycle off of it.........I would say take fish oil, multi-vitamins, vitamin d (if in a northern state), CLA, and drink or take a green tea supplement.......you can look up benefits of all these supplements.....make sure you look for recent data........shouldn't have a problem.......green tea helps with hunger..........most hunger issues come from spikes in insulin.....check out the effects of green tea on insulin:)
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i-cant-even-shake-my-head-anymore.jpg

this made me laugh so hard, my co-worker came to see if I was okay.
    Hahahahaha I love it, seriously though noooooooooo don't do it you has to work hard for what you want and it's yours for the taking
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    What other ways are there to curb appetite because that is my biggest problem.

Eating better doesn't HAVE to leave you hungry. I'm down 80 lbs from my highest weight, and I'm almost never hungry. For me, eliminating highly processed foods and learning how to make healthier homemade foods from scratch kinda retrained my brain to crave real, whole foods. Sure, I end up eating fast food sometimes or throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. But when I look at the calories and say "400 calories PER SLICE?!? What?" and know that I'd be much happier and satisfied longer with 400 calories of something healthier, I just don't see the benefit of eating the calorie dense, low nutrition, highly processed garbage.

But it takes time and practice of making better choices every day before a lifestyle change becomes second nature.