Halfway- Boobs are still there!!! Pics included

Options
The first two months I was working out 5 times a week..And then I just quit, lowered my calories a bit and started eating at a deficit. 4 months, 16 lbs later, and 14 to go..then gym time!!! :)

2hrms6u.jpg

wth9wx.jpg

2eykyzb.jpg

2hdryf6.jpg

Replies

• benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well done, Gabi!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! one excuse i keep giving is i dont wanna lose my boobs! i got D's! lol! i don't mind to go to a C but i see all these flat chested muscular women and i dont want that . i want curvy and healthy and you are! way to go!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Thank you very much!!! :)
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    nice job!!!!!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    thanks for posting! one excuse i keep giving is i dont wanna lose my boobs! i got D's! lol! i don't mind to go to a C but i see all these flat chested muscular women and i dont want that . i want curvy and healthy and you are! way to go!

That was my excuse for the longest time. I was and still am a C. I lost a little, but not enough to make a huge difference. I think if I ever lose them, I will buy some for my CONGRATS gift when I reach my goal..haha
  • msgabismit
    Options
    nice job!!!!!

Thank you!! Nice job yourself (looking at your ticker)
  • msgabismit
    Options
    I am so inspired by all of you. :)
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love your tattoos and piercings! Great progress btw :smile:
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Very awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    nicely done! nice new tattoo btw :D
  • msgabismit
    Options
    I love your tattoos and piercings! Great progress btw :smile:

Thank you. I have many of each!! :)
  • msgabismit
    Options
    nicely done! nice new tattoo btw :D

You are the first to notice. :) lol It was my gift to myself!
  • gingerboard
    Options
    Good job you look fantastic!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Good job you look fantastic!

Thank you!!! :)
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options

I hear ya. I am in the same boat. I so want to hang on to "DD" girls so when the body is just right then I have the total package, the muscles, the boobs and the brains!

The pics are great and such a motivational buzz for everyone well at least for the women. The men might have just seen the word "boobs" in the title and never read any further than that LOL! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • msgabismit
    Options

I hear ya. I am in the same boat. I so want to hang on to "DD" girls so when the body is just right then I have the total package, the muscles, the boobs and the brains!

The pics are great and such a motivational buzz for everyone well at least for the women. The men might have just seen the word "boobs" in the title and never read any further than that LOL! Thanks for sharing your success!

Thank you so much. And yeah, you're right. They saw boobs and that's it. LOL. As far as losing boobs, you will lose some. It all depends on your body. My weight loss was very proportional so therefore I lost everywhere. Some people lose JUST in the waist, or JUST in the arms, etc.
  • HaywireII
    Options
    I came in to see if this was a post from a happy woman or an unhappy man. I have a way to go before my boobs are gone.

You look great; the difference in the pictures is clear. Keep it up!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    I came in to see if this was a post from a happy woman or an unhappy man. I have a way to go before my boobs are gone.

You look great; the difference in the pictures is clear. Keep it up!

Your post made me giggle..Thank you so much! Good luck with losing yours. If you ever feel like you wanna hand them over, pick me pick me! lol
  • bubpuff
    bubpuff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! You can see a huge difference, especially from a side view.
    Is it weird that I can't wait to be back at a C cup?
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! You can see a huge difference, especially from a side view.
    Is it weird that I can't wait to be back at a C cup?

Be back at a C-cup? What are you now? And yes it is normal..because more weight we have in the boob area, more back problems we also carry with us. Men don't understand the pain of beauty lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!