nude photo

Options

Replies

• fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You are both being inappropriate, selfish/greedy and inconsiderate. Spare his girlfriend a thought, how would you feel? He's worse, but you aren't without blame either for trying to get his attention when he is in a long term relationship. Don't pursue him anymore.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Depends. How big is his junk?

It was BIG, but i deleted it
    Not worth it. Don't touch it.

Not worth it by a long shot.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You are both being inappropriate, selfish/greedy and inconsiderate. Spare his girlfriend a thought, how would you feel? He's worse, but you aren't without blame either for trying to get his attention when he is in a long term relationship. Don't pursue him anymore.

:flowerforyou:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options

Agreed completely.
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

The fact he says that you "owe him big time" over a freaking nudey pic............

LOSER :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Unless she's also contacted you and assured you all is cool; he's just playing you both. Plus, you "found" her in Facebook..............sounds like he's not being upfront about anything.........

Well, except maybe his junk, I dunno................
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Yes, unless he happens to make a living at being a stripper.

If he is a stripper then tell him to bare it all in person
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Run.

this ^^^
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    DUHHHHH thats sooo bad.. lol
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    You really don't know the answer to your own question? Seriously? :noway:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    You need to have your "LOSER ALERT" checked if it didn't go off with this guys text.
  • AmyJade_mfp
    AmyJade_mfp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

Either one of these things are happening.
    A) You're trolling.
    B) You're some slutty sixteen year old.
    C) You're naive.

Maybe a combination of all three?

Thanks for that (Y)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    uh yes

This, but slap in a few four letter words.

exactly.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    seriously he is trying to cheat with u lol.... duhhhh ..... thats the only reason this would happen... and any sleezeball who would do this is not worth ur time.. because if he cheats with her he will cheat with u....
  • jennifergaudette
    Options

Agreed completely.

As do I. Thats pretty ****ed up. Wonder how you'll feel when u get a boyfriend long term and find out some girl is texting him and KNOWS hes taken.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    BAIL!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

Well would you say it's bad for a guy tp send a naked photo of himself to another girl when he has a girlfriend??????????????

If you have to ask this question......:huh:
    My foot would be in his *kitten* on the way out the door. :bigsmile:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Agreed completely.

As do I. Thats pretty ****ed up. Wonder how you'll feel when u get a boyfriend long term and find out some girl is texting him and KNOWS hes taken.

Yup. Our good friend Karma tends to teach us lessons on things like this. Best you keep yourself with a clear conscious.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

Thanks for that (Y)

It's only the truth. Maybe you should try to find a boyfriend of your own? :flowerforyou:
  • AmyJade_mfp
    AmyJade_mfp Posts: 55 Member
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

Thanks for that (Y)

It's only the truth. Maybe you should try to find a boyfriend of your own? :flowerforyou:

I didn't ask for any abuse did i!? I asked a simple question which yes i was stupid enough to not know the answer! But i see what i have to do now, and i'll do it! Fecking ell!
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

Thanks for that (Y)

I didn't ask for any abuse did i!? I asked a simple question which yes i was stupid enough to not know the answer! But i see what i have to do now, and i'll do it! Fecking ell!

0_o What exactly do you have to do now?