Pancakes- 2 ingredients only!

Options

Replies

• CathyMW813
    CathyMW813 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. And it seems like I always have a banana that is past its prime!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    GOSH...these look sooo good!!
  • DrBroPHD
    DrBroPHD Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love me some banana omelets
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am going to try these - thanks for sharing!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Them ain't pancakes
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well honey don't go on shark tank with your "new" idea cause it's already been invented

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzQFTwCz7Ru2KbjplDalYVOGqha6SlYn5AIBI03HbvIZafwp6Cdg

bisquick and water...they even took care of the leftovers container and the dirty dishes. only thing missing is a little man in there to hand feed it to me.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Them ain't pancakes

Hallejuah
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i've had the JUST egg white and banana ones and i really like them, but they are a bit eggy. I've heard some friends tell me they throw some protein powder in the mix to thicken up the batter and some even add walnuts.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well honey don't go on shark tank with your "new" idea cause it's already been invented

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzQFTwCz7Ru2KbjplDalYVOGqha6SlYn5AIBI03HbvIZafwp6Cdg

bisquick and water...they even took care of the leftovers container and the dirty dishes. only thing missing is a little man in there to hand feed it to me.

hey im not saying its a new idea at all. its everwhere on internet, and its way healthier than pancake mixes!!

fyi pancake mixes have preservatives, refined carbs that turn to sugar, they arent gluten free..
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump'nm
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I made these last weekend and changed to 1 whole egg/2 egg whites to bring down the sodium levels. Still delish!! YUM!

great idea!! i think i will dot he same
  • sueceeq
    sueceeq Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Don't let the naysayers get you down! As someone who is grain free, I appreciate seeing gluten free and paleo recipes! This one looks wonderful! Thank you!
  • LauritaS767
    LauritaS767 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Looks good! I may have to try these out!
  • MissDarlaDoll12
    MissDarlaDoll12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    photo12_zps8171825d.jpg

easiest, healthiest pancakes ever

http://doubletroublekitchenedition.blogspot.ca/2013/01/egg-nana-pancakes.html

It makes a lot and is only 245 calories
    and also no offense but these pancakes are not even in a circle shape and they look kinda gross... the just add water pancakes is only 200 calories for one..... or sooo.. lol.. they kinda look like when i mess up a fried egg on the stove lol...

Basically, they are messed up fried eggs. No offense, I would rather just eat my eggs separate from my fruit. Paleo smaleo, please pass the Bisquick.
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    bump
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm having for breakfast today!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Never understand the need for people to hate on someone's thread, especially when they are trying to share something they found yummy! Who cares if your pancakes don't look round and pretty, and until i try them, i'm not calling them an omelette. I'm going to have these for dinner tonight! Thank you!
  • appelsiinipuu
    appelsiinipuu Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    They look lovely! Will definitely try these.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Funny that this thread is here! I actually made these today, I did one whole egg, one egg whites, then one banana.

And honestly, it wasn't that tasty....banana flavored eggs, that was all.

I made then in coconut oil, added a little cinnamon..it was lacking in the taste department ( very bland) BUT.. some people LOVE them.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    photo12_zps8171825d.jpg

easiest, healthiest pancakes ever

http://doubletroublekitchenedition.blogspot.ca/2013/01/egg-nana-pancakes.html

It makes a lot and is only 245 calories
    and also no offense but these pancakes are not even in a circle shape and they look kinda gross... the just add water pancakes is only 200 calories for one..... or sooo.. lol.. they kinda look like when i mess up a fried egg on the stove lol...

Basically, they are messed up fried eggs. No offense, I would rather just eat my eggs separate from my fruit. Paleo smaleo, please pass the Bisquick.

Some people like to experiment with their foods and honestly, it's not a bad idea.

I made mine look like a regular pancake, no problem.. they just break apart easily.