nude photo

Options

Replies

• AmyJade_mfp
    AmyJade_mfp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

Either one of these things are happening.
    A) You're trolling.
    B) You're some slutty sixteen year old.
    C) You're naive.

Maybe a combination of all three?

Thanks for that (Y)

It's only the truth. Maybe you should try to find a boyfriend of your own? :flowerforyou:

I didn't ask for any abuse did i!? I asked a simple question which yes i was stupid enough to not know the answer! But i see what i have to do now, and i'll do it! Fecking ell!

0_o What exactly do you have to do now?

Delete him
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    the situation: guy i liked send me a nudey and he has a gf of 3 years and then says i owe him big time ad i could maybe get more if i send one back? maybe he's joking?

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

Thanks for that (Y)

It's only the truth. Maybe you should try to find a boyfriend of your own? :flowerforyou:

I didn't ask for any abuse did i!? I asked a simple question which yes i was stupid enough to not know the answer! But i see what i have to do now, and i'll do it! Fecking ell!

You asked peoples opinions and you got them.
    Put yourself in his girlfriends shoes.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I think you are all being really insensitive. This guy probably...almost definitely...has some sort of junk sending disease that requires rehab- celebrities and politicians have this problem all the time. We should be supportive to this poor girl and help her figure out how to get him help.
  • AmyJade_mfp
    AmyJade_mfp Posts: 55 Member
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

Thanks for that (Y)

You asked peoples opinions and you got them.
    Put yourself in his girlfriends shoes.

I know. And that is what i'm doing right now. It's disgusting and i'm as much to blame as him, but i'll be the wise one and do the deleting.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hells frigging yea it's wrong x100000
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Stay away from that guy! What a loser.

Also, I don't understand why people are calling the OP a slut. That's not cool! Seriously, calling a teenager a slut because a loser guy sent her a nude photo and then told her that she owes him. Don't listen to them OP. Stay away from that guy. Oh, I see, the person that said it is also a teenager. And how old is this guy?

p.s. If he is cheating on his gf of 3 years (and he is), then he will also cheat on you!
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    WWJD?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

How is she "slutty"? HE sent her the pic......
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    AHAHA THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION!

Well would you say it's bad for a guy tp send a naked photo of himself to another girl when he has a girlfriend??????????????

if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it
  • jennifergaudette
    Options
    Slut might not have been the best word to use but im pretty sure they were refering to the fact that the OP knew he had a gf and text him anyways. But she already said shed delete him.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Um.... good luck with that.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Um...yes. Is this a trick question?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Also I truly hope this is a troll/attention seeking post because I find it hard to believe that anyone can really be that naive.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Also I truly hope this is a troll/attention seeking post because I find it hard to believe that anyone can really be that naive.

It isn't always a result of being naive. For example, if a person grows up in a home in which they are being sexually abused (such as by a parent) they don't learn about boundaries and what is or isn't appropriate (they learn the opposite). And we don't really know how old this girl is. It's easy for everyone to be quick to judge, but we don't know what is going on.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options

A) You're trolling.
    C) You're naive.

How is she "slutty"? HE sent her the pic......

Urgh. Judging anyone who uses the word 'slut' legitimately.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    It's really just going to depend on the person and what their boundaries are in the relationship. Personally, if I was in a committed relationship with a guy and he sent someone else nudeys, he would not be dating me any longer. :) But hey, some people aren't bothered by those things (though I cannot speak for this guys g/f, obviously)

It's not your responsibility to worry about this guys relationship, though (that's all his responsibility, in my opinion), but if, in the future, you do want to enter into a relationship with him, just remember he might do the same thing to you. So I'd try to keep that in mind when pic-swapping.

Also, you don't owe him a thing, so I hope you aren't going to take his words to heart. Just remember that if you send him pictures, they will be out there forever. :flowerforyou:
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    What would JESUS say?
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I think it's bad to send nudes in general, but if a boyfriend of mine sent them to another girl, he'd be single very fast.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What would JESUS say?

"Help me carry this cross? Please. Do you even lift?"
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    What would JESUS say?
    Jesus i met at the bar? Idk, he seemed like he might be into junk pics.