Dymatize ISO-100 Whey Protein powder

Options
Hey guys! Has anyone tried the Dymatize ISO-100 powders? Im trying to find reviews but there isnt really that many. I may consider getting it. Has anyone tried the pina colada, banana or cookies n cream flavor? What was it like?

Replies

• Honeybea86
    Options
    Just bought it the other day and tried the banana after my workout. My friend who is a trainer said its one of the most pure forms of protein powder he has ever seen. Only 106 calories with 25 grams of protein. I made it with milk, strawberries and blueberries. It was really good. Tomorrow I'm gonna try it with milk and peanut butter :)
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have had the Gourmet Vanilla & Chocolate. They are very good!!! I usually cut up a banana and add it to the vanilla with some milk and a few ice cubes. Amazon.com has it much cheaper than what you would pay at a place like Vitamin World and shipping was free.
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    i use this :) i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! low calorie and delicious!! i have chocolate :) love mixing it in my oatmeal... every morning haha
  • imtrinat
    imtrinat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My hubby uses it and he seems to like it better than a lot of the others he keeps around. He said it is one of the better tasting protein powders and- as others have said- it is very high protein for such low calories.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help everybody!! And thank you Tinkerbell091 for the Amazon.com tip!!!!! I appreciate it!
  • harmanee2000
    harmanee2000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is the only protein powder i use. Has a great taste! Plus it's lactose and gluten-free.
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add in an update! I wish they had smaller samples! I ended up getting a 10 serving one, and playing it safe with the Gourmet Chocolate flavor. Im excited! Once I know if im happy with this product or not, ill be sure to get a bigger one.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    the cookies and cream flavor is unreal. :)
    so good.
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    I might try this when I finish my other protein mix.
  • Momzilla2five
    Momzilla2five Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use Dymatize iso 100, it's by far the best and tastes great. Piña colada is ok, banana is not anything special, berry is yummy, cookies and cream has these little black "cookie" crumbs that I did not like. They would always sink to the bottom and so your last drink would be filled with these crunchy black things. I only use the chocolate and vanilla.

There is a fairly new protein out called trutein, I have a friend that uses it. The cinnamon bun and chocolate peanut butter she says is to die for. I have a few friends in the fitness industry, one that has tested several different kinds of protein powders and says that Dymatize and trutein rank at the top.