perminant abdominal fat roll line

Options
hey guys. ever since i was a child i have has a 'fat roll line' on my lower abdomen above which my fat sits. after losing lots of fat from my abdominal area the line is still there clear as day and it makes me look alot bigger than i really am. was wondering if anyone else has had this perminant 'line' on their tummies, and if so, did it ever go?
thanks in advance!

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It's probably not permanent. I bet if you lowered your BF% enough it would go away.
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem myself. I'm interested to see the responses that roll in.
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Do you mean the "wrinkle" that goes across the top of your tummy, from where the tummy roll bent? I have one like that. I haven't lost enough weight to get rid of the tummy roll, but I suspect the wrinkle will be there forever. I figure it is like a wrinkled forehead from scrunching your brow too much, at some point the skin doesn't bounce back. I have no actual data on this, though. I hope for both our sakes that it does go away :)
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Do you do any strength training? Perhaps that could firm it up a little.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    thanks guys for your replys. its nice to know im not the only one! im starting to work harder on the abdominal strength training Ramberta. thanks for your suggestion :)