A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    1. I dont like to eat with big spoon and forks.. only the small ones.
    2. I eat my fries then my burger.
    3. On average i take 2 to 3 showers a day.. or more if i get bored.

and that's just three things.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    The volume (tv/radio/etc) has to be on an even number or ending in a 5.

Otherwise it just feels WRONG.

That's completely wrong. The number must be divisible by three.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I can ride a unicycle!
  • ninjakristin
    Options
    I got stuck IN a tree. Not talking about being high up, but actually inside the tree.
  • ninjakristin
    Options
    The volume (tv/radio/etc) has to be on an even number or ending in a 5.

Otherwise it just feels WRONG.

That's completely wrong. The number must be divisible by three.

Wrong, it must be a prime number.
  • jenniferdlake
    Options
    I have a birthmark on my right thigh that looks like a butterfly. And I can't wear sterling silver on my hands. It turns my fingers green and the silver turns black in less than a day. Also the metal on the underside of my watch gets craters in it from my skin. It's like my skin is eating away at the metal.
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When I see someone bite on fabric, ( like their shirt), it makes my teeth hurt. I can't stand it, I have to look away.
  • jenniferdlake
    Options
    One more... I had both of my children sans epidural. My second without pain medicine at all until the last 2 contractions. Super mom!! :)
  • OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I hate the way Styrofoam sounds against cardboard. It literally makes my stomach turn.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My skin is very stretchy. I can pull my elbow skin down two inches, grosses my kids out but it's fun.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I once broke my right pinkie and the about half an inch of the bone came out. I wrapped the finger up and was about to leave for the hospital when I spotted the bone. I brought it with me and they put it back in. It's a little mis-shapen now and makes really loud noises when i bang it on anything.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have to exercise until I can burn off 300 - 400 calories, otherwise I don't feel I've done enough.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I rock myself to sleep.
  • Will606
    Will606 Posts: 55
    Options
    No matter how many napkins, paper towels, etc are available, I wipe my hands on my pants legs.
  • Flyjsh
    Flyjsh Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm right handed, but left eyed (makes any shooting sport a challenge).

All of my accident induced scars are on my right side.

Have a phobia of girder bridges.

I pick up languages easily, but my spelling in all of them is horrible.

For a few months in college, I dated a girl with the same last name (no relation).
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    1). i was born with an extra hole in the side of my head just above and in front of my right ear called a preauricular pit

2). i eat everything on my plate one food item at a time and in clockwise pattern. if i accidentally miss a piece of one food item and have moved on to the next in line, the 'missed piece(s)' will never be eaten and will be thrown away

3). im terrified of pet birds of any sort

4). i have a condition called synesthesia where i can 'feel' or 'smell' certain colors just by looking at them and where some letters, when seen, make a 'sound' in my brain

5). i have another condition called pre-menstrual hayfever which causes exact hayfever/allergy symptoms every other month when I'm PMSing.... and only on the months when i ovulate from my left ovary which is overactive.... hayfever symptoms are related to the excess hormones released on those left-ovary months

6). i have to set three alarms in the morning. if i need to be up by 6:00 a.m., i set one at 4:05 a.m., one at 5:05 a.m. and one at 5:55 a.m. but I can never let the last alarm go off or my heart races like someone walked into my bedroom and shoved a loaded gun into my face. My internal alarm clock always wakes me up 2-3 minutes early so the shocking third alarm doesnt scare me half to death

7). i have double-checked this list twice (five times actually) to make sure that there is a double space after the number segment denoting the list and that none of the listings have a period at the end without each and every one having a period at the end (though im not bothered by any of the other sentences in each listing having a period... just not the last one unless they all end the exact same way [either with or without a period]) -- typos matter much less than symmetry
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have a major foot/shoe fetish, almost mesmerized by a pair of pretty painted nails or hot pair of heels, can't take my eyes off them
  • HopeAnchorstheSoul
    HopeAnchorstheSoul Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can write with my feet. It's always a little sloppy, but legible. :)

And, I just noticed I posted under foot fetish guy... please don't creep on me! haha
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    I used to brush my teeth like 7 times a day, literally anytime I ate or drank any small little thing other than water. This continued until my dentist told me to STOP brushing my teeth so much or I would lose my enamel. Now I'm a 3 a dayer.
  • labeachgirl
    labeachgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I lived across the street from Columbine when the shootings happened, also the two shooters used to deliver pizza to my aunt.

I hate the squishy sound macaroni and cheese makes when you mix it, tastes great but sounds gross.