finally broke my plateau!

Options
crazyjkgirl
crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
I just had to announce that I finally after like 5 weeks steady around 145-147 lbs broke my plateau. Yesterday morning the scale read 144.2 lbs and this morning was 144.0 lbs. I know it might not seem like much at all but I am soo happy over this.

I haven't weighed under 145 lbs in a little over two years! This is such a motivator to keep working hard and eating great!

Replies

• margo_hudeet
    Options
    Great job!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! CONGRATS! Way to stick to it through what must have been a frustrating time!!!
  • LynnW52
    LynnW52 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! So I gotta ask, how'd you stay motivated and did you do anything in particular (change up calories, excercise) to help you break through?

I've been at a plateau for a few weeks now and it can be really frustrating and discouraging.

Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job hanging in there!
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Options
    I know it's hard....good for you!!
  • geekyjen
    geekyjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congrats! plateaus are so frustrating and you did great sticking with it and breaking it.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I know the feeling. I have been stuck at the same weight now for 5 or 6 weeks. That's why I joined this site. I'm hoping by keeping closer track of the calories I'll break my plateau!
    Wish me luck. I weigh in on Monday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!