Is the Wii Fit scale accurate??

Options
I have no idea!! My old scale is broken and for the time being, Im gonna stick with the wii fit scale if I can...

does anyone know?? Is it accurate?? Im going to weigh myself tonight and see what happens (I do weigh on a hardwood floor, however to do so I have to move the scale about 15ft away from the TV..)

Replies

• myersfawn
    Options
    I think it is. You get a "truer" reading if the board is on hard surface instead of carpet. But as i have lost weight it tracks it just fine the pounds lost are the same on the Wii as my regular scale.
  • enadnire
    Options
    I've lived by my Wii Fit board for years now. Mine is very accurate! (It's even accurate when I weight my dog.)
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I've always used mine. Just keep it on a hard surface and it's great. Nice thing is it tracks your weight for you in Wii Fit and lets you set goals.
  • kdb4321
    Options
    I think it is.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yeah its pretty accurate. We have 2 scales and the wii fit and they all read about the same. maybe a pound or 2 difference. just make sure the wii fit is on a hard, even surface.
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    i think its accurate... but brutal. the first time i went on it at a friends house before i lost weight and i was mortified by the comment it made. lol