Insanity

Options
Hey MFP im thinking about starting Insanity i was just wondering if anyone had on feedback on the program, and what i could expect.

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    you can expect a kick *kitten* workout! :bigsmile: It is high intensity, but fun!
    I am doing p90x, on round 2...my husband ordered insanity and I do some of the insanity cardio because you burn more calories.
    It is a great workout, but since I didnt do the complete series I can't tell you anymore than that!
    Good luck!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    diamonangel is right, it's a kick *kitten* workout! Shaun T doesn't play around! What I loved is how quick my endurance went up! I mean, it's through the roof!!!! I did finish it and so glad I did it! I didn't lose a lot of weight, but that wasn't my main goal; I did lose inches and that's what matters most! I am now doing my 3rd round of P90X and incorporating Insanity because of the cardio; after doing Insanity, the Plyometrics in P90X is a walk in the park!

But, Insanity is not for the faint at heart; it's tough, real tough. But, like anything else, you can modify, modify, modify! Anything is possible! Plus, by the time you do Insanity, you'll be ready for the next one.......Insanity Assylum! Yep, that's right, coming soon!

Way to go on getting into the best shape of your life! The first step is the hardest but there's no time like the present! Let me know if you have any questions; I'd be happy to help. Keep up the good work!

Deb
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Insanity....The name says it all...It is Insane

It is a kick *kitten* workout....you will be dripping from sweat

But it is fun and you wont feel bad not able to complete alot of the moves....because even the group doing the workout with Shaun T in the video are struggling

Its worth the money
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Insanity and it is KILLER but fun. You can go at your own pace but you have to push yourself and actually "dig deeper"! I haven't lost much weight (3 lbs so far) but I just started. Good luck. :wink:
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input im going to try to start on Monday.