best beachbody d.v.d besides p90x or insanity??

Options
what's a really good d.v.d from beachbody beside insanity or p90x or a d.v.d that has a food guide and doesn't require a lot of equipment that works for weightless

Replies

• mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Les Mills Combat and loving it. It's exactly what I wanted for a compliment to my running, I'm 3 weeks in and so far very impressed.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would have to say 10 minute trainer is awesome!!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is so much fun and a great workout to boot!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    Seconding Turbo Fire.. I am close to the end of the first week of the program and loving it. I like the variety.

Another favorite of mine is Shaun T's Rockin' Body. Lots of fun if you like to dance.

There is also Brazil Butt Lift (not bad but I found it kind of repetitive). And Power 90 if you are just starting to work out and don't mind monotony.
  • amespdryan
    amespdryan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton's 1 on 1 series is by far the most fun of all of them. Tony is more wacky since he is in the comforts of his own gym at his house and the workouts are intense yet fun. I am doing a complete hybrid program with 5 different beachbody programs and I have at least 2-3 workouts a week from the 1 on 1 series. There are 3 volumes so there is ALOT to choose from.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    TurboFire only requires resistance bands - and it comes with them. I love that program - lots of fun :)

P90 requires resistance bands (also comes with) and for some you can use either bands or dumbbells - your choice. As another poster said though, this one gets monotonous.

Combat doesn't require too much equipment.

Pump can be ordered with the equipment.

Lots to choose from - which is best for you depends on your goals.
  • meredith2780
    Options
    I'd say TurboFire too! Love the program.