A weird fact about you.

Options

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    I very much dislike using only one explanation point. I prefer to use at leat 3!!!
  • mickyjg
    mickyjg Posts: 49
    Options
    I love the smell of new carpets
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the feel of sponge and have to wash with a flannel or loofa
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of petrol stations.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha nice gif (okay that was meant to be a reply to someone but didn't work out the way I'd planned lol)

Weird fact about me = I'm OBSESSED with accents :)
  • MummyTina29
    MummyTina29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hate when people put material in their mouths...you know how some kids suck their sleeve on their jumper well it goes right through me....sometimes my boyfriend and daughter puts a bit of their clothing in their mouths and grinds their teeth on it just to wind me up :angry: i cant even watch.... and when i pour a glass of water i always have to rinse the glass 3 times then pour it out on the 4th
  • cry27
    cry27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds like im not the only one lol

I cannot have any cotton or fabric I'm my mouth... makes me sick and gives me shivers... Can't see anyone with it in their mouth either... Like pull on their sleeves with their teeth.... Uuuh yuck lol

Also I always smile when I pour juice into a cup :happy:
  • sherodswife
    sherodswife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am scared to death of worms. Every kind. I live in NC and have no ac in my car. In the spring when those little green worms hang from trees and its hot as hell out, I will drive with the windows up so none get in my car.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can touch my nose with my tongue. :tongue:
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I like the volume of my TV to be set at specific numbers because they 'seem right'...these numbers are:

8, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18 and 21

If I need it particularly loud or if one of my flatmates or someone else wants it higher, I put it to 23, 27 or 31.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I have a bit of OCD when it comes to washing my hands.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I can touch the bottom of my chin with my tongue
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am a direct descendent of Pocahontas.
    I count my steps when walking alone.
    I like to read words on signs backwards or see how many words I can rearrange the letters into.
  • 3tmom3t
    3tmom3t Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I HATE the shock you get from static electricity. When I get out of the car and go into a business, I always either "discharge" by hitting my car door with my rear or quickly tapping my hand to the door handle on the business door. Only once I have discharged the static electricity, do I have the courage to grab the door knob! Perhaps this is OCD?
  • graham_l
    graham_l Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can never convince myself i have locked the door at night and I am gullible ! doh !
  • graham_l
    graham_l Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Change your shoes
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have an acute sense of smell.
    I have had lots of out of body experiences through out my life.
    I am very sensitive to people's energies.
    Crowds/ malls/ large gatherings drain me.

I love being alone more than being with people. I call myself "lone wolf" :-)

....wow looking back at these, I sound like a nut job, ha ha ha!
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kidneys.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I used to make a living playing texas hold'em
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am situs inversus, which means my internal organs are opposite a normal person's.
    Wow, I've never heard of that! Do you have the variant with your heart on the right side?

You know what, I have no idea. Every time I go see a doctor, I ask but they think I'm joking.

My first husband's heart was in the opposite place from where it should have been... Never caused him any problems, but it freaked the doctor's out enough when he went for his Selective Service physical that they classified him as 4F.... that was in 1970 so it kept him out of the war.