Brownie Batter Donut from Dunkin!

Options

Replies

• runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Floater huh? On second thought, I'm really not that hungry

hahaha ;) it made me laugh.

If that made you laugh, you will definitely get a kick out of this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/873483-loney-exercise-is-boring-quit-diet-and-look-here
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Wish I hadn't seen this! DD is my Friday treat day!
  • cricketpup
    cricketpup Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh My, I HAVE seen that ad!! I am glad it tasted as yummy as it looks! Kudos for willpower! And remember its ok to enjoy food..again all in moderation which you did fabulously!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Wish I hadn't seen this! DD is my Friday treat day!

I'm not going to try and MAKE you do something bad or anything..

But, that Brownie batter Donut ( which is shaped like a heart) Is the best donut, they have ever made.. ( aside from lemon filled with chocolate frosting)

So glad i tried it and got it out of the way.. I probably wont be buying another any time soon.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Umm...now I want.
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I managed to only eat half of that unrealistically delicious deliciousness.
    Happy day all. :flowerforyou:

So yeah..... does this mean you have the other half still available? I'd love a bite or 4

Do you want to know in detail how this happened?

I went into work, and immediately..went into the ladies room. ( Mainly, because I had to put some make up on, I have no electricity at home right now due to the storm, therefore I couldn't see myself)

I also, decided it was a good time to pull out that donut.. why in the ladies room? One may never know.. it's kind of weird.

I looked at it..thought of throwing it out all together.. but I mashed it into my mouth. I was going to stop there, but then I really tasted that brownie batter.. and had to have another bite..

I then threw it in the toilet...there was no going back.

SO long story short, if you want it.. it may still be in there camoufloging itself as a floater... I left it there because It was funny.

I was wondering what you did with the other half. If it was in my trash can under my desk, I would be tempted to fish it out and finish it! lol
  • pohlcm08
    Options
    Sounds delicious, I'm glad I read this after I got to work and now it's too late for me to make a detour on my way here ; ) Great job for stopping at half! I don't know if I would have had that willpower.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I can ONLY imagine. This is the first time I have heard of such doughnuts and I am already excited to try one. You are soooo good though. There is no way I would be able to only eat half. Unless of course I don't like it. But if it's anything like the frosted chocolate doughnut... I am in trouble. lol.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Im a former donut addict. I try to avoid DD but went with my friend this morning for coffee....saw that on the sign and had to leave. Recovery isn't easy!!! lol
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm actually kind of glad to hear that it's good! I hate it when I try something gimmicky and it's totally not worth it. If I'm choosing to eat empty calories, I want to enjoy them, you know?

Good job stopping after a taste, though. I think I'd be a lot better off if I could do that. I'm never satisfied with just a taste!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I managed to only eat half of that unrealistically delicious deliciousness.
    Happy day all. :flowerforyou:

So yeah..... does this mean you have the other half still available? I'd love a bite or 4

Do you want to know in detail how this happened?

I went into work, and immediately..went into the ladies room. ( Mainly, because I had to put some make up on, I have no electricity at home right now due to the storm, therefore I couldn't see myself)

I also, decided it was a good time to pull out that donut.. why in the ladies room? One may never know.. it's kind of weird.

I looked at it..thought of throwing it out all together.. but I mashed it into my mouth. I was going to stop there, but then I really tasted that brownie batter.. and had to have another bite..

I then threw it in the toilet...there was no going back.

SO long story short, if you want it.. it may still be in there camoufloging itself as a floater... I left it there because It was funny.

I was wondering what you did with the other half. If it was in my trash can under my desk, I would be tempted to fish it out and finish it! lol

I think this may be the reason I went into a bathroom to do this. I didn;t want to feel tempted to eat the whole thing, I bought it with intentions of " just having a taste".. which ended up being half a donut.. but still, I am proud I didn't go into one of those MINDLESS mini food fits and ram the entire donut in my face.. bathroom was a good place to dump it..I would never fish it out of the toilet! LOL
  • Tracy2750
    Options
    OMG!!! It's shaped like a heart???? I am now obsessing :) They had this (not a heart, though) last May. We bought a new car and had to drive a couple hours out of town to pick it up and made a pit stop on the way home, late at night and discovered this most amazing creation. I think I NEED one soon :)

Oh, and LOVE the bathroom story!! That is perfect!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I can ONLY imagine. This is the first time I have heard of such doughnuts and I am already excited to try one. You are soooo good though. There is no way I would be able to only eat half. Unless of course I don't like it. But if it's anything like the frosted chocolate doughnut... I am in trouble. lol.

its worse.

it has chocolate frosting ON IT TOO!
  • AvsFreak
    AvsFreak Posts: 152 Member
    Options

SO basically, I was that person who goes and buys a cheeseburger with a diet coke.

I'd rather eat my calories than drink them. Even if I order prime rib and mashed potatoes or the like, it's a diet soda for me. I haven't had a regular soda in 3 years. Well, I had 1 at Christmas and it was like drinking syrup. Can't believe I used to drink that stuff by the 2 liter.

Props on only eating half. I could never do that. Once it hits my lips... :P
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Brownies are my weakness, not donuts, but that could kill me! Sounds so good!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

SO basically, I was that person who goes and buys a cheeseburger with a diet coke.

I'd rather eat my calories than drink them. Even if I order prime rib and mashed potatoes or the like, it's a diet soda for me. I haven't had a regular soda in 3 years. Well, I had 1 at Christmas and it was like drinking syrup. Can't believe I used to drink that stuff by the 2 liter.

Props on only eating half. I could never do that. Once it hits my lips... :P

Oh dear lord! I used to drink soda non stop!! I mean, can after can after can.. and not sip either, CHUGGING IT.. you know, to the point where it HURTS your throat terribly. if it didn't hurt, it was't good enough.

IF-- I ever eat like pizza or a burger and REALLY.. want soda ( which is rare these days, honestly I haven't had soda in ages) I'll do diet. I posted earlier that now that I calorie count, I totally get the diet coke thing now.. it's why i did coffee with skim! Lol.
  • MiTime2016
    MiTime2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Why did I open this thread?
    I haven't seen the commercial nor had I heard of the brownie batter donut.
    I walk straight by DD on my way out of the train station in the morning, never stopping.
    Guess that is going to change tomorrow lol
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i was a big fan of the oreo donunt lol

nutritionist told me your actually better off eating a donut over a begal if your looking to loose weight. Actually has a lower GI and probably fewer caloires.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    i was a big fan of the oreo donunt lol

nutritionist told me your actually better off eating a donut over a begal if your looking to loose weight. Actually has a lower GI and probably fewer caloires.

I actually tried this one over the summer, but I wasn't a fan.. that one, I took a bite of.. and tossed it in my own garbage can. I knew I wouldn't be digging around for that one LOL!!
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There was one in my office when I came in this morning... I had to ask someone to get it out of here. Its been a year since I have had a donut.... I really wanted it bad.... :cry: