Brownie Batter Donut from Dunkin!

Options

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    There was one in my office when I came in this morning... I had to ask someone to get it out of here. Its been a year since I have had a donut.... I really wanted it bad.... :cry:

Aww :(

Yeah I mean, I have done pretty good on my diet so.. I decided half wont kill me, ya know?

But not everyone can do that, sometimes.. one donut can be like a gateway drug!

Turns into two donuts.. " ayyy I already messed ym day up".. so you get pizza.. then cookies...ect..
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Just remember!!! ONE Brownie Batter donut is 360 calories!!!!

It's hard to put down.. I did it with great difficulty!!! it tastes exactly like brownie batter... big girl nightmare right there!!!!

:sad:

I am crying right now....I wish there was a Dunkin' Donuts near me.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I then threw it in the toilet...there was no going back.

SO long story short, if you want it.. it may still be in there camoufloging itself as a floater... I left it there because It was funny.

I just pounded the desk laughing at this one... Thanks for the awesome start to my day!!!!
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There was one in my office when I came in this morning... I had to ask someone to get it out of here. Its been a year since I have had a donut.... I really wanted it bad.... :cry:

Aww :(

Yeah I mean, I have done pretty good on my diet so.. I decided half wont kill me, ya know?

But not everyone can do that, sometimes.. one donut can be like a gateway drug!

Turns into two donuts.. " ayyy I already messed ym day up".. so you get pizza.. then cookies...ect..

Definitely a gateway... I couldnt do it...

Now I am thinking instead of chocolates for Valentines, Ill ask the husband to get me one of these...

No leftovers.... :-)
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on only eating half!! You're a rock star!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    As I was reading your post, there was a Dunkin Donut add at the top of the page.....

Good job for having the will power to only eat half! I would have only ate half of it in one bite, then of course the other half in the second bite.:laugh:
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    *looks ad ad banner at bottom of webpage*

Ad for coupons at Dunkin' Donuts....

Okay, where's the camera?
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    As I was reading your post, there was a Dunkin Donut add at the top of the page.....

Good job for having the will power to only eat half! I would have only ate half of it in one bite, then of course the other half in the second bite.:laugh:

I have the ad too!!!

FREAKIN BIG BROTHER!
  • mswaters27
    mswaters27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG I am practically drooling thinking about a brownie batter donut!! UGHHHHH why did I have to read this LOL
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I'm not so good at the moderation thing :( It's pretty much all or nothing for me
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Why is Dunkin Donuts so good! You are not alone, I've had many a weak moment standing at that counter (for me it happens a lot in the form of Jelly doughnuts, or God help me if they have the Jelly filled munchkins!)

Kudos on not over-indulging and just having enough to satisfy the craving, that's a win in and of itself.

Good Luck!

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Ok...I will run for miles and miles so I can have one of those donuts...whatever they use for the chocolate filling is effin delicious!
  • lauracorro
    lauracorro Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG that sounds good I will not be stopping at Dunkin for coffee today!! Good self control!!!!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Oh, Holy hell. That sounds like pure evil, brought here by the devil himself!! Pure temptation! Good thing I am no where near a Dunkin Donuts, I would be living off those things!!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Threads like this make me almost glad i have celiac disease and have to follow a strict gluten free diet. ALMOST glad. I truly miss hot krispy kreme doughnuts though. Kudos on your self restraint though. I envy your willpower. : )
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!

A year ago, I would not have been able to do that.. I would have bought a hashbrown, and a bacon egg and cheese on an onion bagel, an iced mocha, and a donut... and I wouldn;t have thought anything of it at all.

Feels good to chuck half a donut in the toilet!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    [Never been a big donut fan, with one exception: BOSTON CREAM DONUT. I would kill for one of those.
    Cheat meal ... planned :happy:

Boston Cream anything is my weakness. Ben and Jerry's Boston Cream Pie ice cream is something I treat myself to a quarter cup at a time, but oh so worth it.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Ok...I will run for miles and miles so I can have one of those donuts...whatever they use for the chocolate filling is effin delicious!

NO kidding! The flavor, is seriously SPOT ON!
  • ThunderButt11
    ThunderButt11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    For an interesting take on both consumer marketing, processed foods, and diet sodas watch the movie "Hungry for Change". I watched it the other day and have not touched a diet soda since (this coming from a diet soda addict!)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I seen the commercial for those this morning. Damn they look so good. DD is evil lol. But I plan on trying this particular one out this weekend. I gotta know.