My first nsv

Options
So I was at the gym, working out like I normally do (covered in sweat) and this super fit guy walks up to me and tells me that its nice to see a woman work out like I do..... I guess I looked confused and he went on to state how hard he sees me working everyday and how amazing my body is. I walked out of the gym with a new confidence. Thanks random stranger!

Replies

• StephCoff1969
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV... Thank you for posting...
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    that must have felt great! keep it up!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    great!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Very nice!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    That's the best!!
  • jarrodburroughs7
    jarrodburroughs7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but what does NSV stand for? I keep seeing it on here.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Great NSV
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory.
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nice!! That must have been an awesome feeling! Good for you!
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Aw this is awesome! I would be so happy!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If the guy was ugly and over weight and said the same thing would you feel the same way?
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    Yay! I saw my colleague at the gym, the next day she said her huband had been working out with one of the muscle men who pointed me out and said 'see that girl over there, she's been working really hard for a really long time' and he said 'yeah I know her, she works with my wife'. I'm a heads-down get sweaty and work hard kinda gal so ignore everyone.. in fact I tend to take my hairband out and my ponytail stays put! Nice to get some kudos!
  • kkmonroe79
    Options
    If the guy was ugly and over weight and said the same thing would you feel the same way?

:ohwell: Can't she just be happy?
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV... Thank you for posting...

ok im an idiot, what does NSV stand for? plz and thank you
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Definitely awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My comment was not directly intended for the OP. She definitely should be happy and flattered by the compliment she received. She deserves the compliment for all the hard work she has done.

Don't be afraid to give compliments as well as receive them. Even if you are overweight.

When I was 18 and in great shape if I gave out a compliment like that it would make any woman/girl feel great even if she wasn't into me. But my gut feeling is now that I am 45 and over weight she probably would just think that I am creepy and call for security. Please tell me I am wrong.
  • Honeybea86
    Options

Actually Yes, because maybe I would be an inspiration.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    that is the BEST feeling in the world!!!!! Sometimes, comments from strangers mean more than loved ones bc you know they have no reason to tell you something like that if they did not really think it! Go you :)
  • kkmonroe79
    Options
    My comment was not directly intended for the OP. She definitely should be happy and flattered by the compliment she received. She deserves the compliment for all the hard work she has done.

Don't be afraid to give compliments as well as receive them. Even if you are overweight.

When I was 18 and in great shape if I gave out a compliment like that it would make any woman/girl feel great even if she wasn't into me. But my gut feeling is now that I am 45 and over weight she probably would just think that I am creepy and call for security. Please tell me I am wrong.

I know I would appreciate a comment like that from anyone. I would be flattered no matter who it came from. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!